Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Shaving

Started by TSmichelle1987, August 11, 2005, 02:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSmichelle1987

I was just curious how many of you girls shave your arms and how often?  Also, this is kinda embarrassing but what is the best way to get rid of hair on your butt and chest other than shaving?  Any advice would be appreciated.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Michelle,

Personally I used to shave but now I wax all of those areas.  It leaves your skin smoother, and lasts longer than shaving.  There is a little more pain involved, and you can get the odd in grown hair, but I haven't experienced that yet, and I've been doing it for years.

The tricky part about it all is waxing those hard to reach areas, and that is where my wife comes in  :)  Also, I am fortunate to have an esthetician who will do it for me as well.  :)

Chat later,

Steph
  •  

AllisonY2K

yeah I shave my arms. have been for 6 months now. it makes the skin so much smoother and softer (to me at least)

for butt and chest hairs (not including aerola) you can always use Nair.
  •  

ginaroxx79

I have found that Veet is a better depilatory than Nair. It takes only 3 minutes to dissolve my hair, which is a little on thick side, so I don't end up with any irritation. It leaves my skin smooth, soft and moisturized. It comes with a neat little "rasera" which basically amounts to a mini squeegie shaped like a razor. It also doesn't smell nearly as awful as Nair. As far as depilatories go I think Veet is by far the best.

-Gina
  •