Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

IFGE Transgender 2007 [PA]

Started by Kate Thomas, December 01, 2006, 02:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Kate Thomas

Transgender 2007
http://www.transeventsusa.org/ifge/index.shtml

Transgender 2007, the 21st conference of the International Foundation for Gender Education (IFGE) will be held at the Philadelphia Airport Hilton, Philadelphia, PA, April 11-14, 2007. There will be numerous seminars and workshops on various trans subjects, free time for networking, fun events, and a gala banquet on Saturday night.

Open to all! — Transgender, Crossdresser, Transsexual, Transvestite, Female to Male, Male to Female, Significant Other, Friend, Helping Professional, Student, or Educator.
"But who is that on the other side of you?"
T.S. Eliot
  •  

Kate

Anyone planning on attending this?

Kate
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Kiera on January 28, 2007, 05:58:12 AM
Your right next door, right?

Yup! About an hour north. Easy drive. Well, easy to GET there, god knows about parking.

My therapist is speaking on friday, and the nut asked me and another girl to speak along with her, to help illustrate how her ideas worked or didn't work for us.

<shudder> I'm considering it, but geez... I'm barely hanging on to my sanity as it is, lol...

Bummer is it's at the same time Donna Rose and Zukowsi are speaking... two people I'd love to meet.

It'd be cool to meet you!

Kate
  •  

LostInTime

I will be in that general area during the time but there is no way I could ever afford to attend. 
  •