Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Just for you Chloe.......................

Started by Suigeniris, August 17, 2010, 11:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suigeniris

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D     ur the bestTTTTESSSSESSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HAD AN AMAZING TIME !!! AND TANX  ;D ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Kristyn

Perhaps you'd like to share with the rest of the class.
  •  

FairyGirl

we went mall shopping and since we're both trying to save money, we kept each other from buying stuff lol But I really needed that dress! And the bag... and the jewelry... Of course at 8 weeks post-op I was only good for about 2 hours walking around on the concrete floor before I was in tears and had to sit down, but it was lots of fun! :laugh: Thanks for your visit hon, I had a great time too ;) (and your daughter and little niece are adorable!)
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Suigeniris

:icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_razz: @ Kris well as you see I'm still dancing lol no really we had so much fun I drove out to see Chloe we had lunch ,shopped well window shopped ... we are both horrible at lol bought plushies ( Chloe and hello kitty have this thing lol ) then coffeej , some relaxation, topped off with a fantastic dinner ;'))))))))   
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Kristyn

Quote from: Suigeniris on August 18, 2010, 09:29:12 AM
:icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_razz: @ Kris well as you see I'm still dancing lol no really we had so much fun I drove out to see Chloe we had lunch ,shopped well window shopped ... we are both horrible at lol bought plushies ( Chloe and hello kitty have this thing lol ) then coffeej , some relaxation, topped off with a fantastic dinner ;'))))))))

You sound ecstatic!  I'm happy for you!   :)  Good to hear you had such a wonderful time!
  •