Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Chest Hair???!!!!

Started by Wendy1974, August 15, 2010, 06:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy1974

What the hell! I am two months post op and now I've got dark chest hair growing all across the top of my chest and dark hairs growing out of the top of my feet all of a sudden? Why on earth would this be happening? Am I ever going to be free of $#@&ing testosterone?!!! This is so depressing! I can not afford to start lasering or doing electrolysis on my chest and feet. Words can't express how this has hit me.
  •  

bethanypahl

I would contact my endo or surg and ask them , it may just be a hormonal thing and may go away as your homones level out  Just my thinking but you need to check your levels and adjust meds
Bethany Pahl
  •  

Kristyn

Have you had your post op blood work done?  You should at around 8 weeks--at least that's when my doctor wants me to come in.  If not, you should make an appointment and have everything checked to see if everything is functioning properly.  Really, it's probably just a temporary thing while your body purges itself and gets you back on track.
  •  

lilacwoman

I had a thick and awful sprouting od black hairs a couple of years ago when I added progesterone to my HRT - I stoopped the P after a month and two months later all the black hair had disappeared.
so its likely that your body is just sorting itself out a bit more dramatically than most other post-ops.
  •