Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

in the world these words are from

Started by aisha, August 22, 2010, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aisha

in the world these words are from
almost everyone is tainted
i want to dance the sacred dance and do things that reach and breach the ancient
i dont go out though, because they destroy the world
they kill themselves and don't realize and this they call
having a whirl, having a good time
the very fabric of our lives is divine, so must we imitate the demons
i know the wording is important, but after all my life, this language is still strange to me
i still long to be free, supposedly its here, boxed in a sea of apathy, incomphrensible complexity

thats why I stopped going, i stopped knowing, i waited slowing everything in me
quietly and God is still there
love that goes on and on, sometimes you wish itd stop so it could all fade away

how did we get here?
on shoes

God where is your light, piercing my soul softly like stained glass bright, hues
healing truths, me and you, one in the sun, the moon and the runes
which house all the angels and the faeries who used to boom
when they laughed and flutter along
a path like a ladder, a spider's song

Goddess of so long, I am... embrace this man, insane, strawberry jam
meaningless word river... fertile beach i reach
i preach these remembrances each day hoping the clouds would go away
existence seems sick sometimes.. by nature i think, we are all crazy

so what could save me? like a baby, I know myself in the streams of every laughing free nisa
waiting to die, or else bliss to come, i'm like a junkie on the run, i know its not right
but is it wishful thinking, is this the world I come from
no, i'm still blinking, still it comes in like the mystic waters and I drown in breathes fulfilling
finally each one, not killing, this is life, explained through only feeling, only feeling and how they did it for a moment
I was really new, but it had been so long before, remembering now, before the boards, they dreams the wierd

awoeinra nera vasho

is my name, again they'll try to come i only claim the dirt around my feet by some miracle its more complete than anything you ever losed upon me
nameless one trying to be forever, <not allowed> you
  •  

aisha

there is no place i'de rather be than this universe among this cosmos, doing what i am doing and i know flo feels the same way too
tonight i understand a bit moree about that which really matters, for the first time in a while, there is a deep peace in all my soul, and i know
amen
  •