Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Support group in Miami?

Started by Josylyn, August 25, 2010, 06:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josylyn

•  

Veronica Morph

Hi there I posted some topic related to this yesterday but for some reason I can't find it.
I would like to get in contact with other gurls who are in the Miami area...I would like to share experiences and talk about this Hobbie .

Please send me pm
Veronica Morph
  •  

Veronica Morph

Hi all here im back again since many years  that I didn't post anything.
I have identified a big community in Miami area that is not actually well interconnected, I wish if few groups can blend together making a bigger group to meet in the area.
I also noticed that there are a lot of young CD TG and wish to dress out gurls girls etc but still cannot have the courage and dare to do their outings, I am also shy but I got my ways to overcome the fears as many that posts here.
I would like to invite any member who wishes to go out dressed up, and has interest to make a bigger group or join other groups that are not many in the area.
All is for the only objective to have fun, enjoy your hobby and feel the electricity of wearing and feel sexy and a better girl.
If you are still not use to the public this would be the best way to dare and start your journeys all dressed up, give me a line and I can give you some hints and help you out.

hope to find more new friends after this post.
cheers
Veronica Morph
  •  

Dani

In the Miami area, you may try Transconnect. They are listed as a Pridelines group, but the listed address is incorrect.

Transconnect meets on the 2 nd and 4 th Tuesday of each month.  The meeting area has moved around a bit recently, but they currently meet at 8000 Biscayne Blvd at 7 PM. Parking is free on the first floor of the building with the entrance on the south side. Just press the single top button on the wall (not the number pad) left of the sliding gate for entry.

Transconnect is all inclusive. There are other groups as well, but they cater to youth or other special groups..
  •