Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What's your favourite animal?

Started by Sly, September 25, 2010, 10:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenTechJ

Only one? Just...one?

As a denizen of the interwebs and a crazy cat lady. Cats.

But I love all animals and think PETA is crazy. Also, spiders do not count as animals. Arachnids, and the only members of that family I like are Daddy Long Legs and Scorpions. However, and I ask Australians, they're big there and swim, do they count as animals? Y'all live in the end boss level so my unleveled butt doesn't stand a chance there.
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

Felix

Quote from: GenTechJ on August 04, 2014, 06:36:26 AM
Y'all live in the end boss level
This is my new favorite way to think of Australia. :laugh:
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

GenTechJ

Quote from: Felix on August 06, 2014, 03:54:02 AM
This is my new favorite way to think of Australia. :laugh:

It was one of my few moments of brilliance when I first compared life to a video game with one of my friends. And it just popped out of my mouth when referring to areas of the world like WoW. Feel free to steal it ;)
"Keep your head down, and inch towards daylight" - Blade of Tyshalle, Matthew Woodring Stover
  •  

jamboe89

Quote from: GenTechJ on August 06, 2014, 05:07:03 PM
It was one of my few moments of brilliance when I first compared life to a video game with one of my friends. And it just popped out of my mouth when referring to areas of the world like WoW. Feel free to steal it ;)

I thought that was pretty awesome too when I read that, I thought 'wow that's an amazingly interesting slant'! Because it implies in itself as you say that life is the game, and the world a series of stages (separated by the oceans), or 'one big stage' a la Shakespeare 'all the world's a stage'?

There's a world map poster just opposite me now and my creativity is in overdrive!
  •