Main Menu

What's your favourite animal?

Started by Sly, September 25, 2010, 10:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly

You may only pick one.

I like raccoons.

Janet_Girl

I would have to choice one of my animal totems.

The Buffalo. Sign of the family strength and power.
  •  

Cruelladeville

Dolphins....

(once got locked in a open rambling zoo)....don't ask....

Stumbled upon the Dolphin house pen.... entered....their heads popped up..... and the clikety-clackety talk-back instantly kicked off.... so I through in the ball.... (no one was about)..... and the fun instantly started off....

Also sailing every time they hook up with the boat its truly magical....

J'aime ainsi leur amour de la vie....
  •  

Sly

Quote from: Cruelladeville on September 25, 2010, 10:46:35 PM
Dolphins....

(once got locked in a open rambling zoo)....don't ask....

Stumbled upon the Dolphin house pen.... entered....their heads popped up..... and the clikety-clackety talk-back instantly kicked off.... so I through in the ball.... (no one was about)..... and the fun instantly started off....

Also sailing every time they hook up with the boat its truly magical....

J'aime ainsi leur amour de la vie....
I played catch with a dolphin at SeaWorld when I was 11... magical indeed. :D

BloodLeopard

Do I have to only pick one? That's just too cruel so uhm..

Entire Animal Kingdom except bees, wasps and yellow jackets... and roaches... bleh.

:3
  •  

Elsa

Turtles ... I like the fact that live for years and travel the oceans freely ... I think they are amazing creatures...
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

xAndrewx

Horses, definitely horses. Strong, beautiful, loving, and able to do so many things

Aodhán

•  

Elijah3291

domestic cats! sweet, playful, loving, cute, independant whe you need them to be
  •  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

tekla

Durango Coyote, the center of my known universe is Mount Hesperus.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Alexmakenoise

•  

Victor

Birds, be they wild or domesticated. Their intellectualness and personalities never cease to hold my interests and the affection a domestic parrot can give, they're like little feathered kids!
Anything worth doing is going to be a challenge, after all, how can you feel proud of something that's just handed to you without some effort?
If I wanted the easy route I'd stick to being miserable, but that's just not my style.
  •  

Espenoah

It's hard to choose...Two are tied for different reasons. But if I went for the symbolism, I'd choose a peacock. It's basically the 'mascot' of my transition.
"If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door." -Harvey Milk
  •  

JerkBoy

•  

Nikolai_S

Jaguar. Quiet, but powerful. Solitary, mystical, attributed shape shifting powers by the ancient Maya. And they're gorgeous.

Can I give my runners up, though? Horse, emerald tree boa, ferret, and African grey parrot.
  •