Started by Sly, September 25, 2010, 10:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephKT

Mystical types count?  East Sea Dragon.

In the real world:
Wolves.
  •  

tekla

How are we preparing them and cooking them, makes a huge difference in terms of which one is my favorite.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

VeryGnawty

Out of any animal in the known world?  That is a tough one.

I think I would have to go with the klipspringer.  Their dexterity is absolutely ludicrous.

Klipspringers:
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Jacquelyn

Lions, especially lionesses. They are graceful, intelligent, and fierce. What's not to love?
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Cody Jensen

If dragons existed they would be my first choice =P
But in the real world..it's a tough call between the Royal Bengal Tiger, the Grey Wolf, and the Barn Owl.   ;D
Derp

"I just don't know what went wrong!"
  •  

V M

I love animals in general, but the ones I like best are the ones that don't bite me  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

blackswan

It's so difficult to choose one particular species.  May I choose four?

Horses, dogs, cats and, of course, swans. 
  •  

Rock_chick

Quote from: Josh T on January 29, 2011, 07:17:08 PM
If dragons existed they would be my first choice =P

What do you mean if? :P
  •  

Cody Jensen

ha. good point. well unless someone finds proof of their existence, and I mean REAL dragons, not Komodo dragons I will keep saying "if" :) Or if some secret evil scientist found a way to genetically engineer one...
Derp

"I just don't know what went wrong!"
  •  

Shang

Mystical/Myth:  Longma (dragon-horse, not the Qilin or Chi lin...these guys have wings. XD)

Real life:  This is such a tough one for me!  I guess I'll have to go with the osprey.

Runners up:  horseshoe bat, rabbit, hermit crab, komodo dragon, and rooks.
  •  

atheris

Birds. I've kept parrots for over 30 years, currently I have a female Red Sided Eclectus. She quietly comes over to me when I'm eating and says "hello" as a way of asking me to share my dinner with her, which I always do.

We'll share a bowl of Jello or apple sauce...she prefers the apple sauce with cinnamon.

Her favorite dinner is spaghetti and flounder.

Sometimes her intelligence is startling.
  •  

ShippoFox

Hmmm, I have lots of favorite animals, but I'd say foxes are my top favorite!
  •  

Redshirt

It's a close tie between elephants and humpback whales (all whales, but they're my favourite kind). I like them both for their intelligence, and whales also because they're graceful and majestic. But if I had to choose one, I suppose I'd choose humpback whale.
Some runners-up are orangutans, domestic cats, snow leopards, and wolves.
  •  

Da Monkey

As pets: cats, dogs, and rabbits.

Otherwise I love polar bears hahah soo cute (yet vicious). funny enough my girlfriend loves panda bears.

So sad they are both endangered :(
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

N.Chaos

Dogs. Especially rotties and labs, I love their goofiness and how sweet they are. Anytime I'm at my parents I spend hours just watching tv with my rottie.
  •  

Yakshini

Turtles, tortoises, kitties, foxes, and bats. All so cute. :)
  •  

Zemexx

Monkeys are the best!  Soo cute.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

El Capitan

domesticated cats.

I could go into the reasons why, but I'd be here all day mate  :D

horses aint too shabby either
  •