Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Started by V M, October 03, 2010, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Cancer can affect anyone at anytime... Including trans people

Cancer does not discriminate... It doesn't care what color you are or if you are male or female

Is anyone getting involved in their area? What are you doing?

One of the reasons I love the NFL...

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/nfl-goes-pink-for-breast-cancer-awareness-month/19654926

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978569140
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Janet_Girl

When I shop I look for things that have the pink ribbon, because a part of what I am paying goes to help The Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  If I could walk long distances or run, I would be in the "Race for the Cure:.
  •  

V M

I also am not able to walk very far or run so I look for products that lend support

I just bought this hat

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Janet_Girl

Even my babies help out.  Purina is donating part of the price of cat food to the Koman Foundation.
  •  

V M

Good kitty cats Janet  ;D

My NY Football Giants hat arrive today  ;D I looooooove it... Yup... I'm a sporty girl... la la la... That is just the start of my collection of team hats

*Does a little wiggle*

- V M
  •