Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

You are, and we know we can count on you for something sweet.

I wish gardening season were here.
  •  

SarahM777

Granted but all you can grow is dandelions

I wish we would get some snow
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

Granted - But its yellow snow falling down.

I wish I could find my true love.
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on January 19, 2013, 08:03:36 PM
I wish I could find my true love.

Granted. His name is Bruno and he has a religious objection to showering.

I wish I had perfect vision.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. Unfortunately, due to global warming and the rise of gasses into the atmosphere, they blocked out the sun and so there was nothing to see.

I wish I could eliminate world poverty

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

King Malachite

Granted- you eliminate poverty but you're left with an empty feeling afterwards thinking you could have done more

I wish I was goat fur.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. Your fleece was of such fine quality, you were shawn of it and made into a nice angora sweater for s very posh lady, who insisted in using a foul smelling perfume,which made you sneeze.

I Wish I was a little fleck of fairy dust.

P.S. Congratulations on handling the poverty one with such grace and dignity. You're a man after my own heart. :icon_heart:

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on January 19, 2013, 10:02:59 PM
I Wish I was a little fleck of fairy dust.

Can't resist this one. Sorry if it offends anyone.

Granted, but your parents disowned you because they wanted a fleck of manly heterosexual dust that would produce grandchildren.

I wish I weren't so sensitive to cold.
  •  

SarahM777

Granted but your job requires you to live in Nome,Alaska

I wish I was living in a cottage by a babbling brook

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. However due to unseasonal snow conditions, in spring they melted rapidly, turning your gossiping babbling brook into a raging torrents, sweeping you and your cottage away into the depths of the Pacific Ocean, where you were seen by over flying aircraft bobbing up and down on the waves on your own little cottage island.

I Wish I could have transitioned 30 years ago.

@agfrommd No offence intended, none taken. I thought it was pretty funny - because that did come true. They got their grandchildren. :laugh:

•  

~RoadToTrista~

Granted. Now you're mad for not wishing for a sooner transition date! ;D

I wish I could talk in other accents. >.<
  •  

SarahM777

Granted but it is in Latin

I wish get all my work caught up

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

King Malachite

Granted but your work was done incorrectly so it has to be done all over again.

I wish I was a ant's leg that fell off.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Sara Thomas

Granted - A passing Roly-Poly picked you up and used you to club an Ant-Lion to death.

I'm doing my own: I wish it would warm up some.

Granted - It's 77 degrees Fahrenheit, with wind gusts up to 30mph (thereby, with the windchill, making it feel like -342 degrees out...).
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Jenny07

Granted but it warms up too much to 115 and the air con is broken, nasty.

I wish I others could be happy.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

V M

Granted...

But now everyone constantly laughs with maniacal laughter

I wish I didn't have to go to bed
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. And you see life from a different perspective, rushing off to live life to the fullest.
Regrettable on your way to enjoy life to the max, sleep deprivation takes hold and you become zombified for time immemorial.

I would like to lose a billion dollars

•  

Jenny07

Granted, easy come easy go but it wasn't yours to loose and the Mob (Cindy) are coming around for a visit..

I wish I had better depth perception.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Jenny07 on March 04, 2013, 06:21:44 AM
Granted, easy come easy go but it wasn't yours to loose and the Mob (Cindy) are coming around for a visit..

Thanks Jenny. <*Catherine quickly running round the home, drawing the blinds, locking doors, turning lights off, phone off the hook.*>  Damn!!! Not that SA woman again. I'll never hear her coming in her socks and heels.   :laugh:   :laugh:

Quote from: Jenny07 on March 04, 2013, 06:21:44 AM
I wish I had better depth perception.

Granted.  Unfortunately this wish took some time to implement, for unknown reasons. In the meantime you went deep sea diving down the Mariana Trench where you then realised the depth was far too great from your diving suit to bear. You were immediately crushed to death.

I wish I could eliminate world wide poverty

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on March 04, 2013, 06:45:11 AM
I wish I could eliminate world wide poverty

Granted. You just landed the world's worse case of carpal tunnel syndrome from writing a check to every single poor person on the planet.

I hope the snowstorm predicted for tomorrow night misses us.
  •