Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Death by........

Started by ~RoadToTrista~, October 10, 2011, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

You disturb a bunch of sleeping puppies and the mother is not pleased so she tears your throat.

Death by sail boats
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Tom

Ah, death by sailboats. Well you see, my good man, since you were a young lad, you had an awe for ships of the sea. All kinds and in all styles. But best of all, you truly appreciated the sail boat. From the beginning of journeys over great waters, the sailboat has always been reliable. Yet, living in the small town you did and coming from a family of potato farmers (of which your family traded with the neighbours next door, who traded turnips - not much of an exchange if you ask me, but I won't argue), you could not yet obtain your dream of being a member of the docks. Working hard, though, you were a strong lad among the stock yards and the like. It came as no surprise, when in time, you began to work in a factory for - you better believe it - sailboats! Alas, you dreams came true! You were so exuberant with your dream come true that you slipped in one evening to admiring the towering masts and relaxed sails, the great hulls in all their painted glory. But being as excited as you were, and with all the hard work you had been doing, you exhausted yourself. Without careful thought, you carelessly leaned against the wrong support beam...it was the one holding the whole of the row up! Well, like some kind of cliche, they fell like dominoes and you became crushed. Such a sad, sad story of a lad.

Death by mini seashells!
なんくるないさ。
Live through today for the sake of tomorrow.
  •  

Corwynn Jade

while walking down the beach one day you meet a merperson, they make advances which you refuse due to biological incompatibility. Come to find out they are the spoiled aire to the throne and don't take kindly to being refused. Daddy sends mer assassins after you, one of which severs your jugular with a thrown mini sea shell. you bleed out

death by my little pony
Hi! I'm Corwynn Jade, but you can call me Wynn. :-*
  •  

Catherine Sarah

As you mount the little pony, its fairy godmother happens to pass by. Having only good thoughts for her pony, she gets her wand out and waves a spell over the donkey. Turning it into a unicorn. You now firmly saddled on the donkey, take flight as it leaps skyward. Sadly it forget you were on its back while passing a nearby star, which you hit with your head, causing you to fall back to earth, impaling yourself on a Vegemite jar, killing you instantly

Death by osmosis 

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

JamiePhsx42

In your ever increasing obsession with salt, you find a sea-salt factory and dive into a vat of delicious salt.  The water in your body diffuses through your skin and into the salt.  You've returned from whence you came!

Death by Mt. Rushmore
placeholder signature
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Being the pioneering outdoor adventurer you are, you set out one fine and sunny day for a picnic in the park. Sadly your GPS leads you profoundly astray and you end up in the dense woods. Realising you need your bearings, you hike to the top of the nearest mountain.

Realising where you are, and feeling happy and content, you decide to refresh yourself with the picnic lunch you brought along. Further sadness mounts when you misinterpret the rumblings of the mountain to be simply your digestive gas reactions to the cauliflower you put in your salad.

It suddenly dawned on you, albeit too late, you never stopped at the shop to buy the bloody cauliflower, and the rumblings were the pre eruptions of Mt Rushmore. Before you could say gee whizz and put the lid on the Vegemite jar the mountain exploded, launching you off into space, never to be heard of again, presumed missing in action. (Fortunately there was enough oxygen in the Vegemite that sustained you long into the future) We just assumed you died.

Death by laughter

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •