Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

WOW This is weird!

Started by Janet_Girl, October 08, 2010, 09:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marleen

Wonderful news, congrats!!!
xxx,
Marleen

•  

Colleen Ireland

Woo-hoo, Janet Lynn!  Go, girl!  Now, where's your ticker...  :D

•  

sneakersjay

•  

Radar

"In this one of many possible worlds, all for the best, or some bizarre test?
It is what it is—and whatever.
Time is still the infinite jest."
  •  

Kay

•  

V M

Congrats Janet  :icon_chick:

You will soon have your day  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

some ftm guy

more of the same congratulating!! :icon_hug:
lol seriously, get Al Pacino for the money  >:-)
  •  

Janet_Girl

Ok this is getting really weird.  Because I am post once again in the one section I never thought I would, but yet here I am.

I went and saw a psychiatrist today and I now have my second letter.   :icon_yikes:  She was very nice and actually had my letter written when I walk in the door.  Today was more of a fill in the blanks and set me as a patent.

I am a step closer now.  Next an SRS fund and maybe the gods will bless me that the Jim Collins grant.  That I have applied for.

I never thought I would be this close and now I am just one small step from being completed.  May next year it shall come to pass.

•  

findingreason

YAY!!!! ;D congratulations, this is amazing news! :) I'm sure you will make it through; where this is a will, there is a way! You deserve this, and I'm right there giving you big hugs right now :icon_hug:

•  

K8

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, dear. :icon_flower:

- Kate
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

A

Congratulations to you !

I'm sending you a cardboard box of love and envy now.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

V M

Quote from: Janet Lynn on November 05, 2010, 08:45:34 PM
Ok this is getting really weird.  Because I am post once again in the one section I never thought I would, but yet here I am.

I went and saw a psychiatrist today and I now have my second letter.   :icon_yikes:  She was very nice and actually had my letter written when I walk in the door.  Today was more of a fill in the blanks and set me as a patent.

I am a set closer now.  Next an SRS fund and maybe the gods will bless me that the Jim Collins grant.  That I have applied for.

I never thought I would be this close and now I am just one small step from being completed.  May next year it shall come to pass.
Hey... What's so weird? I can't think of anyone (other than myself... snark snark) who deserves it more

Hoping for the best for you

*HUGS*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen Ireland

I'm going to start praying for you right now, Janet.  You've been a good friend to me and lots of others here, and you DESERVE it!  You shall HAVE it.  Believe in the rainbow, girl!  It's there!

•  

NDelible Gurl

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

~Mia~
  •  

Xren

Congratulations!  And best of luck on the fund/grant!
I've had no caffeine but I'm wired
The computer goes whizz-click and beep
It's twelve and I'm not even tired...
So WHY in the [SQUEELP] should I sleep?
  •  

Cruelladeville

Remember Janet....

Luck is the by-product of busting your fanny..... so on that score you're well ahead....  :P

I have a sneaky feeling this one wish will in fact come true for you....

•  

Suigeniris

:eusa_dance:YAYYYYYY JANET !! Congrats i wish you the best of luck with the Jim Collins Grant  :eusa_dance: :icon_hug:
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Lepidoptera

Oh, wonderful! Congratulations, Janet. Good luck. :icon_geekdance:
  •