Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

WOW This is weird!

Started by Janet_Girl, October 08, 2010, 09:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

This is really weird to be posting in the SRS section.  I never thought I would have anything to ever post here but I do now.

I went to see my therapist today and he is writing my first letter for SRS and have given me the names of two others for the second one.

Maybe I might actually been posting more in here.
;D
  •  

meh

•  

Nero

congrats hon!
in the words of Abraham Lincoln: "I will prepare and some day my chance will come."
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

justmeinoz

Congratulations,  sounds like you have got the first goal on the scoreboard!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Raven

Congrats I am so happy for you sis!
  •  

April Dawne

Congratulations Janet! That's awesome news! So happy for you!!!

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

Cindy

Great News Janet,

I know there isn't a single person who knows you who doesn't hope and pray and wish you can full fill your dream.

Love
Cindy
  •  

Dennis

Moving out of lurker status to send huge hugs to you Janet! And congrats.

Dennis
  •  

Sarah_aus

Congrats Janet, I'm really happy for you.

Hugs,

Tali
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." - Melanie Griffith
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." - Unknown
  •  

Cruelladeville

Yep ma dear....the letters at least make it a viable reality....

And as they say over here.....think lucky....
  •  

Hermione01

Congrats Janet.  You deserve to be happy.  :)
  •  

rejennyrated

So glad it all went according to plan. That's saved me a plane ticket to come over and kick his butt for you.  :laugh:

Now on to letter number two... this is undoubtedly a powerful step of faith and hopefully the money will turn up when it is needed.

Now where is Al Pacino when you need him?  ;) (Dog Day Afternoon).
  •  

FairyGirl

Congratulations sweetie! May the fairies grant your wish very soon!
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

K8

Congratulations, Janet.  One step closer.  Yay! :eusa_dance:  I'm so glad that things are falling into place for you.

- Kate
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

myles

"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

xAndrewx

Congratulations Janet!!!  ;D

AweSAM!

Congratulations Janet! I hope you get to finish what you've started; we all know you more than deserve it.

Suigeniris

Congrats ms lady ........I remember getting my letter as if it were yesterday I was so ecstatic!!!  I wish you the best. Never :icon_grandmar: :icon_woowoo: :icon_woowoo: :icon_woowoo: give up here I am 12 yrs later letting you know anything is possible ..never stop dreaming wishes do come true .xoxoxoxo
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Debra

•