Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

SRS with McGinn

Started by Suigeniris, October 16, 2010, 08:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suigeniris

SRS with McGinn
Hey ladies , I was wondering if anyone is having surgery with McGinn in mid feb , It would be nice to get together for coffee ......
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

FairyGirl

wish I was going to be here for you then! We did have fun last time we were in New Hope haha *hugs*

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Suigeniris

I heard from a little birdie that you might be in NYC on wed...ummmmm its looking promising  ;D will let you know tomorrow xoxoxoxo I will def. Be missing my new friend ,but not for long as I will be in the land down under .....SOONER THAN YOU THINK SISTER LOL LOL
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

FairyGirl

I just realized that in the space of less than a month upcoming I will be in New Hope, New York City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Los Angeles, and Sydney Australia... GEEZ. And still dilating 3 times/day too lol

But I'm sure there will be other girls going to see our favorite doctor in February... I'll be thinking about you when I'm laying on the beach hehe 8)
Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

girl_ashley

Would any of you McGinn girls be able to advise me how long it took for you to hear back from her office after you submitted the initial paperwork?
  •  

FairyGirl

do you mean the intake form? They sent me the form by email the day after I requested it. It took me a while to get it all filled out and mailed back, but once they received the form they replied promptly.  I had to schedule my consultation around when I would be in the U.S., but Dr. McGinn's office worked with me and was very helpful. If you send email you should get a reply within 1 or 2 business days. If you've mailed the intake form and not received a reply just email the office and ask about it. They are usually very good at responding.
Girls rule, boys drool.
  •  

jamied

I am very interested in Dr. McGinn doing my GRS and from the looks of it there are at least three very satisfied patients.  Just wondering if you could give me any insight into how everything went and if you encountered any unforseen problems or have any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

It's never too late to be who you should have been.
  •  

Sandy

Quote from: jamied on November 03, 2010, 12:42:32 PM
I am very interested in Dr. McGinn doing my GRS and from the looks of it there are at least three very satisfied patients.  Just wondering if you could give me any insight into how everything went and if you encountered any unforseen problems or have any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Jamie:

Check out my blog:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,31348.0.html Part one.
http://sandrazee.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-gcs-procedure-part-2.html Part two.

I tend to write "War and Peace" prose so enjoy.

Short answer, it was an absolutely WONDERFUL experience!  I did have some problems of my own making which I don't remember (post anesthesia panic attack) but everything worked out very well.   I was her fifth patient though she did residence with Dr. Bower and assisted with about 35 procedures there.  I was joyful.

Since the time of my surgery, I understand that she works out of a different office and hospital, but the woman and her staff is amazing.

I hope that helps.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

jamied

Thanks Sandy, you're the best!  I really appreciate your response. 

I'm still a quite a ways away from my GRS  :( , I'm shooting for June 6, 2012 as a 60th birthday present for myself.  I just got home from my therapist and she is going to start putting together her letter so I can submit my intake form.

Jamie

Be kinder than necessary because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

It's never too late to be who you should have been.
  •