Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FTM/MTF dating?

Started by Jessica88, November 05, 2010, 06:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taka

i'm pretty sure i could manage to make it a fetish despite it not being a novelty to me... i like ambiguity in sex and/or gender (both male and female futanari...)

not that i prefer trans people, i don't think that's the case for me. i also like people with nice long hair, manly men, uber cute girls, catty creatures etc. my only serious fetish seems to be (old) scars. might not be too good if dating an ftm who's had top surgery... didn't think of that before *sigh*

oh well. personality is the most important to me anyway. i'd never date anyone just for some physical feature(s).
  •  

AshleeLC

Personally, I think it would be easier to date a FtM, maybe not in bed, but the fact that we would both have a common ground and be able to understand eachother better. Also it would be quite obvious whos role is which, aka whos the man and such

Love is love, you are you, if the world cant see that, laugh and carry on. <3
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: AshleeLC on April 02, 2014, 03:58:55 PM
Personally, I think it would be easier to date a FtM, maybe not in bed, but the fact that we would both have a common ground and be able to understand eachother better. Also it would be quite obvious whos role is which, aka whos the man and such

I dated an MTF, and it was NOT really easy to figure this out. I think the fact that I was very early in transition made it more difficult I suppose. But we did have a lot of understanding of each other. We aren't dating anymore but it is going to be a forever friends type of thing for sure.

--Jay
  •  

cynthialee

I find that being intimate with my transmasculine spouse rather easy.
In my universe the genitals are reversed on the sex's.

Kinda weird I know, but it works for me.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

meganB

Since about a few years I became good friends with this FtM boy (both pre everything). Somehow we just instantly clicked and had been friends ever since (also even before he was on the T I found that he was handsome, just from a friends point of view). From there we became good friends over time (we also started HRT at almost the same time).

After some time he started to really open up to me and before I knew it he started to flirt with me and I flirted back (and I started to get feelings for him). Eventual he asked me out and I accepted it (prior to this I never considerd dating him). We arent dating now though (he doesn't know if he likes me or not), but he definitely doesn't want to lose me *big sigh*.

About pan/bi/straigth/gay, for me it doesn't matter what square I'm in. Gender doesn't mather to me, as long as he/she is someone who I could really love I'm fine with anything (he also doesn't want bottom surgery and i'm fine with that).

•  

stephaniec

I'm 5 months on HRT. before this I had worked with a FTM. We were some what friends , but because of the conditions of the work environment it was a little stressful. He was very good looking , but at the time I was in some what denial of my self. I did though feel a strong sexual attraction for him and if I had been transitioning at the time its possible we could of dated.
  •