Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The advantages of wearing a soft cup bra

Started by valerie anne, August 08, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valerie anne

I have just discovered a revelation, the soft cup bra!

Like many cross-dressers with small boobs, I have always gone for aggressive plunge or pushup bras, which are normally underwired & padded. I am only 40a so I want as much projection as I can get, OK?

But, these underwired bras have very wide-set straps, so that I have suffered deep grooving across the front of my chest, plus shoulder indentations and dropped straps.

In contrast, the soft cup bras have no painful underwires and the straps naturally locate in the middle of my shoulder. I can move them about to prevent shoulder grooving. The side panels are deep and offer lots of support.

The full cup is a delight, giving gentle support and projection. I had always thought that a stiff half cup plus padding was necessary for a wobbly boob, but the gentle support of the soft cup gives the same result.

Also, the side panels and back band are deeper, giving a more comfortable fit.

Today I wore the soft cup bra under a sheer white shirt with confidence. As I was wearing a bra with full cups and deep side panels, I was dressed similarly to the other women in the mall. Nobody noticed, but had I been wearing an extreme plunge bra, I would perhaps have been challenged.     

•  

Dani Davis

Your powers of description are awesome. I have both the underwire and soft cups in my lingerie chest and like them both for different reasons. I have had naturally large breasts since I was a kid so padding is not an issue. One of the things I like about the soft cup bras is that my fairly erect nipes poke through quite nicely and are wonderfully visible with the right blouse on.
There are few limits - just unexplored options.
Mariette Pathy Allen
Author of Transformations
  •  

valerie anne

Dani,

I thought it was only me that liked to display her erect nipples under a sheer blouse!

Before I go out, I often wear my "nipplefunwear" silicon teats to suck me out and make my nipples really proud. When I first take them off, I am often an inch long, but they do retract.

I have got to the stage where they can even fold over inside the cup of my bra.

I am extremely suckable and that is my next objective: a lady friend may be ready to oblige. The idea is that I will nurse her at my breast and then she will let me draw her out.     
  •