Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hypothetical Fight to the Death: Men vs. Women

Started by Yakshini, December 12, 2010, 12:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

You could essentially clone a person and insert the egg into a mother.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

JerkBoy

Or take over all the sperm banks in the world as headquarters, wipe out the men, and recreate a population based on Artificial Insemination. Cloning is a bit risky, prone to too many defects.

I'd fight for the men, though. Shouldn't be giving the ladies any ideas.
  •  

Samantha_Marie

For myself I'd join the women.

Even not being passable yet I'm sure they'd accept me. Then I'd pretend to be on the male side, leak valuable information and create lies and rumors amongst the male side, use counter-intelligence to fuel the male battle plans and ensure I held the code to the nuclear weapons. Then tell each of the men that his particular wife slept with any male in his unit that he had an issue with, causing the men to fight, which would cause a chain reaction in which they would choose sides based upon loyalties.

Let's face it, give men a reason to fight and they will!

Lee

Quote from: Gabrielle_Nicole on December 16, 2010, 10:47:32 PM
Even not being passable yet I'm sure they'd accept me. Then I'd pretend to be on the male side, leak valuable information and create lies and rumors amongst the male side, use counter-intelligence to fuel the male battle plans and ensure I held the code to the nuclear weapons. Then tell each of the men that his particular wife slept with any male in his unit that he had an issue with, causing the men to fight, which would cause a chain reaction in which they would choose sides based upon loyalties.

Thanks for reminding why women terrify me  :P
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

pebbles

As I've made a point of in my transition I'd rather die fighting as who I am than live as who I was. So I'd be on the female side as much as I was allowed.

This universe is amusing it reminds me of Transformers :P

I have no doubt that alot of women wouldn't accept me.
"You might have changed your exterior and reprogrammed some of your protocalls but you still have the core of a decepticon."

Yeah alot wouldn't really accept you you'd be like a defector from an opposing army, Even if the commander knows your loyal because you provided alot of valuable intelligence  the troops on the ground can't get over what you once were.

:P
  •  

JerkBoy

I think that if we operate on the theory that our chosen sex will KNOW about our transition, I think our choice will be insignificant. We would be the first to be sacrificed for our side of the conflict.
"You're a man? Prove it, and die for the cause!" kind of thing.

I think the big idea is that we're human, and we won't trust those under suspicion. Transgenders, for example. Too misunderstood to be trusted.
  •