Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Telling my daughter

Started by Nancy, August 23, 2005, 06:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nancy

Hi ladys i had a problem i wanted to tell my daughter that i wanted to be a woman i tryed for months to tell her my girlfriend already know she is very happy with it i thought i would lose my daughter but she love the ideal that day she went out to buy me panties the next day she got me the cutest little pink purse and pink blouse she know i love pink i was scared to but in the long run they love to bye for now  Nancy
  •  

Alison

Thats wonderful she was so accepting Nancy :)
  •  

Shelley

I'm so happy for you Nancy. It is sometimes surprising how our loved ones react. The unexpected is such a lovely thing to experience when couched in love.

Good luck on your journey.

Shelley

•  

rochellelarie

You really are blessed with such a wonderful, loving daughter.  I'm very very happy for you! :)
  •  

Sheila

Nancy, that is great. My daughter was very accepting too. Can't say the same for my son though. It has been two years and he hasn't talked to me since.
Sheila
  •  

alia

I'm happy for you. Some in my family is still in denial, but when it comes to all, they still love me for who i am :) I guess.

I had a horrible time to tell my mother, i though she would hate me forever and throw me out, i told her when i was 16.

Later :)
  •  

Phoenix

•