Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by Osiris, December 29, 2010, 05:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Brussels sprouts with garlic and olive oil.
  •  

VeryGnawty

Peanut butter.  I just spoon it out of the jar.

I think I'm the only one in my family who can stomache doing this.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Raven

Bread sticks and that sauce that comes with it
  •  

myles

New Years tradition, crab, lemon, butter, and sourdough bread.
Cheers
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

V M

Turkey sandwich on a toasted bolillo roll that's been buttered with home made parmesan garlic butter then layered with lettuce, mushrooms, olives, onions, a dash of creamy Caesar dressing and some cheese

Oh... and some cheesy mashed potatoes
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

JosephKT

mmm.... pig.  I'm eating BBQ pork belly slices with salad.

@squirrel: My former master tells me isopure works wonders, when he drinks it after an intense workout he can feel the protein repairing his muscles.
  •  

Elsa

Noodles and chicken Soup... thai style but with a lot of soya sauce which a lot of people find strange that I like soya sauce....

Its good and I like it and makes my fever/flu bearable....

::hugs::
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Virginia Marie on December 31, 2010, 10:21:23 PM
Turkey sandwich on a toasted bolillo roll that's been buttered with home made parmesan garlic butter then layered with lettuce, mushrooms, olives, onions, a dash of creamy Caesar dressing and some cheese

Can I come over? I have leftover oatmeal and a small salad. I'll even share.
  •  

some ftm guy

chicken nuggets, chicken patties and a root beer
  •  

Jennifer

Quote from: Virginia Marie on December 31, 2010, 10:21:23 PM

I started to drool when I read this...SOUNDS DELICIOUS!
  •  

AmySmiles

Some New Year's spaghetti with a delicious five cheese marinara sauce.  I'm going to make a chicken parm sandwich for dinner with the leftover sauce.   ;D
  •  

Constance

Baked trout and chocolate milk.

Squirrel698

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I just had chicken meatballs with blue cheese and smoked cheddar slices on the side
"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul"
Invictus - William Ernest Henley
  •  

Shadowlyc

I'm eyeing a can of tuna. :O)
  •  

Constance

tekla

I'm having coffee, coffee, coffee, spam and coffee.  Not really, I don't eat spam.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

V M

Herbal tea, a banana and some juice  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

JerkBoy

It's been a bit chilly around lately, so I've been making bonfires every night this week. Its been a steady diet of chili, steak, and s'mores with sweet tea. Cowboy phase.
  •  

VeryGnawty

"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Squirrel698

"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul"
Invictus - William Ernest Henley
  •