Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The big bay window

Started by Barbara, January 14, 2011, 04:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

The big bay window had a ledge that you could sit.It was january in a bad snow storm.The snow was getting deeper by the minute and it was night time.The bay window only showed white out.The furnace was blasting.I had 1-1/2 joints.a half bottle of cutty sark ,2 six oacks of miller.I thought that was enough to get me through the night. I sat on the ledge,I wanted answers tonight about my life and why do i dress as a woman.The cold snowy night kept blazing .I was afraid.The questions kept streaming,was i a transexual? was i gay? was i a crossdresser?.I had to look deep into my heart and i know i want to be  a woman and it is no sin to want to be pretty.and if you like to hang out with men,so frigggggin what.If you think you are a transexual, then have the  sex change.As for me the morning came on the bay window with answers i did not like.I knew i was a woman after years of dressing why the hell did it hit me like a ton of bricks?.I don't know..But i know today i am proud to be a woman.I know i am a woman .and i will be true to that.I will never deny it ever again.Like children in orphanages it breaks my heart. i know i will do some thing. about it.Sometimes i hate the world for being like this but i know as a woman i can give love and i think that is whats it all about is love
  •