Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Cis GF's that don't know

Started by Jess, January 21, 2011, 08:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jess

Just wondering how many of you have a cis girlfriend ( as in a girl who is a friend) who doesn't know about your past?

I have one friend I am close with and I have never told her. We have been in the changing room togther, even naked changing. Done the gone to the ladies room thing and she has talked to me while I used the toilet, been in the same stall, and vice versa.

I have never told her, she has always known me as Jess and I don't really see any reason I should.

Anyone else in a friendly relationship like this?

•  

rejennyrated

Yep - of the literally hundreds women whom I have met, and become close friends with, since I was in my mid twenties well over half of them still have no idea.

All of those that do I have deliberately told, either because we had a sexual hookup, (and my own standards of honesty in relationships will not allow me to do that without telling someone first) or because it simply became relevant to some interesting discussion or other.

To my knowledge not one single female friend has ever guessed without being told.
  •  

Northern Jane

I have made a great many female friends over the years, very close friends, and only a few of them know of my odd past. As you get older girl friends are SO important!
  •  

Sarah B

I also have a few very close girlfriends that do not now either.  Will I tell them or even future long term 'friends'? no.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

Cruelladeville

I have no GGs (mates) whom know of my past...

But i have some (mates) that have travelled the same path as me... too...

Though it can be years befor i see them again, one if fact i hooked up with last week, she now lives is Aus, Brisbane...

So i only see her every 6-7 years or so...

•