News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How to ENLARGE diameter of NIPPLES?

Started by Sad Girl, January 27, 2011, 03:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToriJo

Quote from: violetkiss83 on April 02, 2011, 06:18:27 PM
I don't think most people care about nipples when they see a pretty woman, there are many things that make you beautiful that people will focus on =)

Agreed, although I'm 100% sure that both small and big nipples can be beautiful too.  :)
  •  

V M

When you say nipples I am assuming that you are referring to the areolas... I'm not sure how it happened but mine went from being about the size of a Quarter to about the size of a Half Dollar 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

bogar1

:icon_2gun:will work for you. You will see the difference in about 3 days. try the 3/4 inch cylinders first and post it when you see the difference. believe me you will be proud of your nipples. try `googling nipple pumping, look at some of the nipples on utube and I hope all who try it the best of luck...luv
  •  

MichelleDawn

Simple answer to this is go to an adult store purchase some vacuum nipple toys about 20 dollars use the tube from a penis pump to pump the nipple pumps and use them on a regular basis and you will get larger nipples over time I do and I did. I also use a breast vacuum cups and a brake bleeder pump to get max vacuum pull on them and I have some amazing breast.
  •  

V M

LOL... You don't need any contraptions and such, just see a Dr. and get on a proper HRT regimen - Your nipples will expand over time along with your breast growth  :icon_chick:

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dena

MichelleDawn and bogar1 welcome to Susan's Place. I think I will stick with the undersized nipples I have because that sounds far to much like torture and not a beauty treatment. While hormone give my nipples size, the color is a very faint pink. I guess I could always use a marking pen to darken them  ;)

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Cynobyte

Mostly, all the info here is correct.  Use of those nipple enlarges do work, but they will shrink back.  But the use of those enlargers with hrt, you expand the outer skin giving the tissue under it a chance to grow, and yes it does work!  I had tiny nipples until a couple months ago and using a cream with estradiol and progesterone,  I massage, then use modified nipple cups being pulsated by an old breast milk pump..  they are 2x their diameter and 2/3 of my goal already.  I'm sure if I quit, they will shrink a little over time, but if I keep up with the hrt and the therapy above, I plan to get them a little bigger than I want, then they will shrink to fit:)

There are breast pumps out there women try to hope for  bigger boobs..  if you expand your skin, you just get expanded skin with swollen tissue, but the hrt is the key!  You give the tissues under your skin more bloodflow and less restriction, so they can grow more tissue?  I've not tried it, yet..  but the theory sounds great?  If anyone can see why it should fail or logic against it, please let me know..  I just know the nipple thing I mentioned works:)  as for the cream, I don't think I can give the name, but I think there is only one cream that has estrogens and progesterone in it..  any should work I could see.  I'm on hrt, but the local dose is just to push those tissues along:)  i could post pics to prove, but that shouldn't be necessary..  good luck:)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

•  

Dankster

Time and hrt I suppose. Mine were pretty stagnant in the growth department up until the 9 month mark for me on hormones. I was flashing my friend on skype and was like WTF when my friend told me they were big. I'm all for big nipples, it's just that when they get to big, they become pepperonis. Hopefully, mine don't get any bigger.
  •