Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

FRIENDS TO ENEMIES, NOW RECONCILED FRIENDS.

Started by faith folau, February 03, 2011, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faith folau

Two weeks ago I have reconciled with a long time friend of mines from 10 years ago. About 3 years ago a whole bunch of us girlfriends had come across a wind storm, due to loss of comunication.

When 3 almost 4 years ago some of us close friends had decided to move in together, and so finding a place we did together was the first part. Some of us were not in a good living situations and for being TS's, we were I would say doing good for our selve's. Some of us were living in a room for rent kind of home, and the others were still living with parents and family.

So bieng able to get together and help each other out by putting in time and work, money to our new place. At first it was really hard to be accepted for all of us to find an apartment or a house, which we really was hoping to find.

A couple of friends were evicted already from the place I stayed at, and then there were only two of us left, so finding a place had become an alert to those remainding, only because the landlord was very pushy about certain things. Certian things that didn't make any sense to us because he had heavy demands to those who rented at is home.

When the good news came to us that we had all gotten a chance to be housed, as a team together we did our best to get money for the down payment that was due in 2 days. The amount was very high but we had no choice to come up with the money or else face bieng homeless. We all had to in some ways borrow money from family in order to place a down payment and first months rent.

I really adore and cherish the girls that did just that, who mangaged to get money. One of the girls borrowed almost 2 grand and put up a front for the rest of us. Another girl put in 6 hundred dollars. And for the other girls who couldn't come up with an equal amount had to pay back other girls of course.

It was a happy time for us knowing we where now not in the red of bad emotions of a living state.

As time went on in our new house that was big enough for all of us to share space. We all were happy, we were so happy we made our home a happy home throwing parties, shopping together for furniture, and going grocery shopping was just fun. We felt a relief of freedom, "oh it felt so good."

You know as time goes on people change, and people don't, some girls would not evolved in life and some girls did. For the girls that did we wanted something more out of life, and not just bieng the same. Some girls in the house just didn't want to evolve maybe because they didn't know how to move forward in life, or they just felt comfortable. For me I wasn't comfortable with my job I needed a real stable income, and income that would make me and my friends happy. I am a libra so sharing and making people happy is what I do best. And happy was slowly fading away.

Because hard times would come with some girls money due to slow hours at work, or having no work isn't happy, and that un-happiness was spreading, like manifesting it self through everyone. We tried so hard to make each other happy by throwing wine party's, what ever to make everyone happy.

As you know everything ended going sour, just like a tomatoe in the sun we all dried up, and develope a wall up, a wall that would block out roomates and we became silent towards each other. We almost were no longer talking until we were completely done speaking to each other.

Some of us became violant where we wanted to just kill each other, and I will own up to my bad attitude till this day I am sorry for my actions, and hope the others have remorse for there actions as well. And for the one's that did nothing but help with out complaining I adore your strength, and give you much praise. I am glad to say that I also gained that strenght today and will forever keep it. I also praise the girls that did find true living and strength, even thought some of us that didn't find strengh and is now weak for the good things in life, I can only hope and pray those girls find real happiness.

We became friends and then became enemies one way or another. And most of us are now best of friends, and those that are still lost, It is my duty I feel that I need to go and find them, and bring them back into our circle. One day it will happand.

Mahalo,

Faith Folau.
Please google me.
  •