Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Shipment Boxes From Stores

Started by Zoe81, August 30, 2005, 04:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoe81

I'd like to order some clothes and makeup from online but worried about the shipment box that it comes in.  Can anyone recommend any good stores for clothing and makeup online that mails their stuff in plain unmarked boxes?  What about Victoria Secrets and Fredricks of Hollywoood?  Any suggestions be much appreciated thanks!!!
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hi Zoe,

Have you looked into Sears.  I know that here in Canada their packaging is plain grey wrapping/bags, with small labels that list the contents of the package.

Steph
  •  

Alison

not to mention sears is a gender neutral department store /nods

or JCPenny?
  •  

Cassandra

You can also buy great used clothes on ebay. People always ship UPS or USPS or something similar and use the basic brown box or express envelopes. I bought my first dresses that way. I got 4 dresses for $15. One of them was completely the wrong color for me but the other three were perfect and I still wear them. Of course you need to know your dress size. There are a lot of clothes site on the internet that have size charts that tell you how to take your measurements to deterimine the correct size. Then just go to ebay and shop.

Cassie
  •  

Bdnewgirl

I love to shop on EBAY. Great stuff,found several EBAY stores that cater to Crossdressers, And no funny looks from the people at the checkout counter.
  •  

Shelley

I have to say that is a bonus for those of us who do not pass well and have to rely on the I'm buying for my wife.

Shelley
  •