Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

"Peecock" Products

Started by Adio, March 02, 2011, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaphroditesxapprenticex

hi there im alex... i really want to get a peecock.. and ive heard alot of good things about packing it.. but i was wondering what you think of it with the STP and play parts?
  •  

Monster

Quote from: xaphroditesxapprenticex on October 16, 2011, 12:44:13 PM
hi there im alex... i really want to get a peecock.. and ive heard alot of good things about packing it.. but i was wondering what you think of it with the STP and play parts?

For me the STP part of it is brilliant! And for the play well I've never used it for play, I bought the 4" inch first and mastered it to STP and decided to also get the 5 1/2 inch but it's still on it's way.. To me they are the best things invented but not everyone will think that as uve probably noticed Wesley not liking it.

I read something on the internet where ur body frame also has a lot to do with it for STP's on what works best. I don't know how accurate it is, but apparently if ur small like in weight, ur best with devices like a Peecock or those Whizzfree or Gogirl things.. And if ur a larger person ur best with the medicine spoon STP.. Like I said I'm not sure how accurate this info is, however I can tell u I have bought quite a few myself and in my experience being a small frame person the medicine spoon aka travel light was horrid! I was able to piss fine, but to have in my area all day only hurt and irritated me down their I also got another from urinall STP I also found that irritating. I dunno if ur bigger it makes it more comfortable ::shrugs:: but I have bought like nearly every device u can and the Peecock has made me the happiest.  Good luck!
  •  

Da Monkey

I caved and ordered one yesterday. I should see it in like, two weeks. I've tried almost every STP out there and the only one I can use really well is the snee-kee and I can sort of use the stp fitz.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

GnomeKid

I just ordered one...  I got the moderate brown despite being 100% white european... both beiges looked a bit light to me and my room mate agreed they were rather unnatural looking.   We'll see, and if its not right then eh? I've got a dark dick that no one will see [not planning on using urinals really just want to be able to stand in stalls and avoid those "were you really just sitting to pee?" looks] 

I'll certainly let you all know how it goes. 

For those who have ordered them:  About how long did it take for shipping?  [/are you in the US?]
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

"Oh what a cute little girl, or boy if you grow up and feel thats whats inside you" - Liz Lemon

Happy to be queer!    ;)
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

I feel that the skin of the genital region on most people is darker than the rest of their skin.  This has been my experience in seeing various nudes of people. 

•  

nickm1492

I don't really see anyone talking about Peecock Binders so here's a link to a video of someone using one and they seem to be VERY happy. Apparently it addresses sweating issues that underworks binders don't. So again, here's a link to the before and after if you're interested. :)

Before
Peecock Binder Review: Before
After
  •  

Noah James

Hey guys, quick question:

I understand that the packaging for the peecock is 100% discreet, but what about the debit/credit card? What shows up on that?
  •  

GnomeKid

Quote from: Noah James on November 11, 2011, 07:31:51 AM
Hey guys, quick question:

I understand that the packaging for the peecock is 100% discreet, but what about the debit/credit card? What shows up on that?

"Paypal *H.A.N."  is all it says on my bill/statement.
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

"Oh what a cute little girl, or boy if you grow up and feel thats whats inside you" - Liz Lemon

Happy to be queer!    ;)
  •  

Daniel006

Quote from: GnomeKid on November 02, 2011, 06:16:08 PM
For those who have ordered them:  About how long did it take for shipping?  [/are you in the US?]

I placed my order on August 24th, it left Singapore on August 26th, and it arrived September 1st.  I'm in Southern California.

•  

Da Monkey

Mine got shipped in, I just have to go pick it up at the post office. Really hope it works well.
  •  

Nathan90

Please do share your thoughts after you've unpacked and used it!
Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain
  •  

NXTransit

Please share your opinions on the Peecock once you've gotten it (and used it)   ;D
I've been wanting one since they came out in March, and I finally have enough money (from my birthday this past Sunday) to purchase one. I definitely know I want a 5.5, I just am unsure if I want beige or moderate brown. I'm one of those guys that is caucasian but is tinted, and one of my friends said the moderate brown would be too dark. However, I think the beige looks too.. I'm not sure.. Not skin-tone-ish? It looks sort of gray or something as opposed to the others. Not sure.  ??? I'll attach a photo of my skin just for a reference.

http://nxtrans.tumblr.com/post/12908074438/for-people-from-susans-looking-at-my-skin-tone-d
  •  

Sindo

Yeah, some of the shades seem pretty weird. I'm planning to go with the moderate brown, I think. I was going to order mine today, but then remembered we're going to be out of town for Thanksgiving and well, yeah, I'd hate for the package to turn up and not be here.
  •  

Da Monkey

It is comfortable to pack but I really don't like the STP part. It is so awkward to get it in position. I guess I can use it to pack when I go out and for STP in emergencies but I guess I will go back to my old STP. I just wanted one that I could wear in my pants instead of keeping it in my pocket but I guess with my old one I can still use a urinal so long as it has a divider.
  •  

Nathan90

You want to get more into detail on the 'awkward to get in position' part? Too low or something?
Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain
  •  

Da Monkey

Quote from: Nathan90 on November 18, 2011, 02:58:30 AM
You want to get more into detail on the 'awkward to get in position' part? Too low or something?

Yeah. Maybe because I have fat thighs? I pretty much have to stand with my legs far apart and my knees bent just to make it so that the balls don't get squished causing it to overflow. Then I have to pull my pants down far enough to make it aim without denting the flow. Even if I get it in position, and aim right, tons of piss stays in the balls and around the edges. Maybe I'm just retarded and am doing it wrong hahah.
  •  

bojangles

It is very different to pee through. I use Mr Limpy + Travelmate STP through the fly, but have had no success doing that with the Peecock. It works better for me to go over the wasteband of my briefs. And don't push too hard on the funnel.

Mine is the shorter version. Think the 5.5 would feel like a watermelon in my pants.

Nick19Nick, the colors don't seem to be consistent, but beige might be lighter than the skin in your photo.
  •  

Nemo

I have to say, I've not had much luck with it either. I have to hold the balls quite far back, which in turn means the dick is too low to pee through the fly on most jeans/trousers I wear. Packing isn't great either right now; maybe if I can get mansculpture it'll be easier then, but for now the silicone digs into my thighs and gets really uncomfortable after a few hours.

I'll keep it for post-meto and maybe sex, but for now I'll see what the Urinall's like once it arrives.

New blog in progress - when I conquer my writer's block :P
  •  

Wesley_33

The issues with it having to be so far back and pants damn near on floor is why I got rid of mine. As far as packing with it yeah right I'd rather go without forever than use that. The balls are just the huge mass and the shaft is so thin, the thickness of the material, and well just all over small.

Glad to know it wasn't just me. I gave it to a buddy who loves the thing.
What is the most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine.

•  

NXTransit

Quote from: Da Monkey on November 18, 2011, 06:38:12 AM
Yeah. Maybe because I have fat thighs? I pretty much have to stand with my legs far apart and my knees bent just to make it so that the balls don't get squished causing it to overflow. Then I have to pull my pants down far enough to make it aim without denting the flow. Even if I get it in position, and aim right, tons of piss stays in the balls and around the edges. Maybe I'm just retarded and am doing it wrong hahah.

This makes me consider purchasing one. I have large thighs as well, and I'm worried if I spend a >-bleeped-< load on this thing (even though I want it quite badly) it won't work.
  •