Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

"Peecock" Products

Started by Adio, March 02, 2011, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NXTransit

And regarding stps, I am successful with the medicine spoon method, and currently am working on the nipple style method of stping. I figured if I could ween from one extreme to the next (with the nipple being my in between) it would be easier to use the Peecock. Honestly, I still prefer the medicine spoon. But I carry that style in my pocket, because having it in my pants with a Mr. Limpy is rather uncomfortable, so I figured the peecock would rid of that "poking" feeling, plus there's nothing to cornstarch. What to do...
  •  

Wesley_33

Check out rainbow athletics they are having a sale till midnite. They have some awesome STPs
What is the most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine.

•  

NXTransit

Quote from: Wesley_33 on November 25, 2011, 08:42:23 PM
Check out rainbow athletics they are having a sale till midnite. They have some awesome STPs
I actually have been on their site, and like their STP locker. I'm part of the transmen worldwide group on Facebook, which has members that run rainbow athletics, I think.
Would you happen to know how the hell the cobra works? Lol. It looks like a bottle nipple on steroids.
  •  

Wesley_33

To me it looks like an O2 mask kinda. I think it just sets where it needs to since it has the cushing on it already. I wouldn't want it since it looks rather large to keep in pants. I used the baby bottle nipple type and love it. I also have the stuff to make one like the surge. I just ordered one of the harnesses from them.
What is the most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine.

•  

Prince Larien

Ok, I am definaly trying the peecock (to make do with while I save up for a Tyron!) I'm not sure about the stp, but everyone told me the medicine spoon was hell until I tried it and it worked for me so I'm willing to be open minded about this. Besides I read about this guy who couldn't work it so they slipped their fitz in.

Anyway, I hate harnasses but love boxers, will this be attaced with medical adhesive??
  •  

Adio

Quote from: Prince Larien on March 17, 2012, 08:10:38 PM
Anyway, I hate harnasses but love boxers, will this be attaced with medical adhesive??

No, it cannot be attached with an adhesive.  It would either be worn in a harness (or harness-like device) or free in briefs or other close-fitting underwear.  Without a harness, it would likely fall out of boxers and move around too much in boxer briefs.
  •  

malinkibear

I ordered one and got it today... I tried pissing but it went all over my legs. I'll update once I've had a chance to use it more, if anyone's interested.
  •  

Adio

Quote from: Solobear on March 31, 2012, 09:48:46 AM
I ordered one and got it today... I tried pissing but it went all over my legs. I'll update once I've had a chance to use it more, if anyone's interested.

I'd be interested in a review.  Hopefully as your practice, you won't have that problem anymore :)
  •  

malinkibear

Only just noticed you made this a year ago, hah hah. Still, I'm sure other people check this topic for info.

I've been using it a few days now, and overall I'm pretty happy with it. Got the beige 5.5 inch, since I wanted to use it for all three functions. The postage was super quick, like a week, and came in a plain box. On the customs label was "novelty item", so all good there. I got both harnesses too. All in all, came to about £120.

Packing - No complaints. It sits comfortably in boxer brief, but has a habit of turning sideways if they're a bit loose. I'm a bit tentative to use the harness with it regularly, because I've heard complaints about it cutting into the shaft. I can see why - the harness is just fabric and an O-ring, which stretches quite a bit, putting a lot of pressure on the sections where the shaft meets the balls. There's a slight bulge, but nothing noticeable. It's comfortable. My girlfriend claims it passes the grope test.

Peeing - I heard a lot of complaints about it not working, so I was worried, but I got the hang of it real quick. A few tries in the shower, and I can comfortably go while standing at the toilet. No leaks, no spilling out the sides. It takes a bit of adjusting to position it right, but only a few seconds. I don't get any piss pooling in the balls area, either. I'm actually really happy about how it functions as an STP. A lot of people either never get the hang of it, or say it takes a while to get used to, so I guess I'm lucky? Still, works fine for me.

Play - Tried a few times. Was a wee bit worried about the erection rod that comes with it coming out the top and poking my girlfriend. It's okay, but not great. The length measurement includes the balls, so the shaft itself is maybe 4.5 inches. Going in is fine, but we've had the problem of the silicone just getting really sticky and bunching up on itself if I come out and try to go in again. She ended up getting a bit sore from the rod poking out and hitting her, so we're being careful. Probably works best with lube and a condom so keep everything as slick as possible. The harness is comfortable enough, and I don't really notice that it's on. However, there's no stimulation whatsoever from the Peecock against me, so it's more for her/psychological for me.

The comfort harness is a rip off. Literally a strip of fabric with some elastic and an O-ring, something you can make for a fraction of what they charge. The play harness uses a Velcro fastener, so I guess that'll need resewing at some point. If I could go back I'd make my own and spare the money on them. They also run small, I bought the ones that are my measurements, but fit a little too snugly for easy putting-on (which kinda detracts from all the sexy spontaneous adventures I so totally have). But overall, I'm happy with it, and I'm sure I'll be even more satisfied as I get more used to using it for sex. It's still bloody expensive though.
  •  

Nathan90

Something in the back of my head tells me that it says somewhere that you should have sex with a condom around it. For both your girlfriend's and your packer's hygiene. Even when washing it often and all that, it'll still be best.

Might be that the packer material will stay better for longer as well.

But great review, your STP succes is giving me more hope yet again!
Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain
  •