Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

ReelMagik Prosthetic Penis

Started by Tyler90210, March 07, 2011, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxAloysius

Hi clorox, I'm not sure but I think here is not the right place for it; I do believe trying to sell products on the forums is generally frowned upon. That said, I'm afraid I don't know which direction to point you in. :(

You two will have a hard time contacting each other, as you have to have a certain amount of posts on the forums to be able to send private messages.
  •  

bg83

@clorox : I still don't know how to send you a message. WHo can help us to send a private message ? Thanks a lot
  •  

aleon515

It might be that you have not posted enough? I think you have to have a certain number of posts (maybe 15). But under people's name is a little text balloon. That's the PM thingie. I don't know if I saw a text bubble under your name.
So go in the ftm section and say something about a few topics, if you're not too good with that you can congratulate people for top surgery and T. :)

--Jay
  •  

bg83

Great idea Aleon515 !!
Thank you  :)
  •  

clorox

Hi everyone, looking to get rid of my ReelMagick 4.5" prosthetic (in caucasian coloring).  Just received it, haven't used it, but don't like it :(  Ideally I'd like to sell it and make some of the money back but I have no idea where to start!  Could you guys please suggest where one would go to sell a prosthetic penis?  Not the Salvation Army right?  ha ha...I've posted on other threads too, just out of luck because I don't know where one would go to post something like this for sale.  Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions.  I tried Levamentum project but haven't gotten any responses so far.  Thanks
  •  

sony

Uff, I would do anything to get this stuff!
  •  

harlee

I just looked on the Reelmagik website recently and noticed they have made some changes to the prosthetics! Im not sure how long ago these changes were made, so some of you might have already seen this, but one of the changes they mention is something about foreskin. On the website it says "We also have improved our "foreskin", which now touts much more movement, much like the actual foreskin of a penis." Im not sure if that means they now look uncircumcised (theres no new pictures/videos) but I thought some people might be interested in knowing that some improvements have been made  :)

•