Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

ReelMagik Prosthetic Penis

Started by Tyler90210, March 07, 2011, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowhereboi

Have you guys seen the revamp of the site?  They have pictures up of the basic skin tone variations...really helpful for us darker guys. Last night, I messaged them about a few things regarding custom coloring and hair-punching; here are the answers, in case anyone is interested:

Hello M,

We appreciate your interest in our products, as well as your enthusiasm regarding our website remodel.  We hope it helps to improve our customers experience.

The basic colors, Caucasian, Asian, etc., are not actual colors on the chart.  They may come close to certain colors, but are not represented as available skin tones on the chart.  Caucasian is close to M6/M7, Asian is close to M11 (but more yellow), and African-American is close to M15.

The color tones in the Asian model are standard.  The darker the color, the tones may change slightly...it may not look natural otherwise.

The veins would be colored more slightly more intense on the model with the enhanced detail paint job.  If they are colored too dark they do not look realistic.

If you would like the shaft to get darker near the head, I think that is something we could do for you...just be sure to add a note with the order.  Please note, that since we do not usually paint the prosthetics in that manner, there would be no changes if that particular coloring does not meet your expectations.   You may send a photo if you would like.

The flex rod is currently not removable, and we are not accepting any custom orders or modifications to products at this time.  A removable flex rod would require new molds and a different casting process...it would be very expensive.

Yes, we could punch the hair closer to the shaft...add a note to your order for that as well.

We hope this helped you make your decision.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.  Have a good evening.

Jesse
REELMAGIK
www.reelmagik.com
Facebook page: REELMAGIK

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

Nowhereboi

Quote from: shawn R on August 25, 2012, 07:23:20 AM
The color option I got was M7, I am pretty fair skin and I didn't want it dark.  Yes I got the advanced detail paint job, I was investing a good amount of money so I decided to get the best they had as I saw this as a long term investment.  There are some things now that I have had it for a while and used it more that I really don't like, such as my biggest problem with it is that during play it doesn't stay against you where it should.  It is only attached at the top tab so the rest of the prosthetic including the penis moves independent of your body it doesn't give you a) the constant feeling that I would like against me and b) the stroke in and out is not as pleasurable for her because my control is not as good because you have to be able to "watch" it move in and out because you can't feel it.  I hope that made sense.  I believe I read another guy had the same complaint and ended up using a harness with it to stop this.  I just spent a lot of money on this so I didn't have to wear harnesses anymore, so a little disappointed with this.

Shawn,

I'd like to ask what the "swing factor" is like for the shaft?  In the videos, its seems like the shaft hangs and swings freely like most bio penises.  Does the flex rod ruin this effect?  How about the squeezeability of the penis?  With the flex rod, I'm afraid it might be too rigid to realistically pack with...that it would just feel "off".  Would you consider posting additional pictures showing the various angles that the flex rod makes possible, and maybe a fuller body shot so that we can get a better idea of the size? 

I'm sorry if this is invasive.  Please don't feel obligated if you don't feel comfortable. 

---MK

•  

justcause

Quote from: Nowhereboi on September 18, 2012, 09:07:16 PM
Shawn,

I'd like to ask what the "swing factor" is like for the shaft?  In the videos, its seems like the shaft hangs and swings freely like most bio penises.  Does the flex rod ruin this effect?  How about the squeezeability of the penis?  With the flex rod, I'm afraid it might be too rigid to realistically pack with...that it would just feel "off".  Would you consider posting additional pictures showing the various angles that the flex rod makes possible, and maybe a fuller body shot so that we can get a better idea of the size? 

I'm sorry if this is invasive.  Please don't feel obligated if you don't feel comfortable.
I wonder this too.

I am not ftm but have micropenis and even my small dick swings a bit when I move, especially when 'aroused.'  -- What is the point of them putting a flex rod in this?  I don't get it  ???  Only thing I can conclude is maybe the prosthesis is too firm and stuck out like a boner and the flex rod is used to keep it 'in place'
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: justcause on September 19, 2012, 07:23:24 PM
I wonder this too.

I am not ftm but have micropenis and even my small dick swings a bit when I move, especially when 'aroused.'  -- What is the point of them putting a flex rod in this?  I don't get it  ???  Only thing I can conclude is maybe the prosthesis is too firm and stuck out like a boner and the flex rod is used to keep it 'in place'

I believe the flex rod is there for having sex. It is not removable, which is a plus in some ways (don't have to go around placing some rod in there), but might have negatives. I don't know re: giving you a boner. I think someone here has one of these. I did not order the flex rod, as I don't need it. You can bend it which maybe prevents the boner-- though I don't know.

There are lots of pictures on their page which explain all this, I think.

--Jay Jay
  •  

justcause

Quote from: aleon515 on September 19, 2012, 07:29:53 PM
I believe the flex rod is there for having sex. It is not removable, which is a plus in some ways (don't have to go around placing some rod in there), but might have negatives. I don't know re: giving you a boner. I think someone here has one of these. I did not order the flex rod, as I don't need it. You can bend it which maybe prevents the boner-- though I don't know.

There are lots of pictures on their page which explain all this, I think.

--Jay Jay
Thanks, I guess I should have went to the website and read better - I didn't realize the flex rod was optional  :-X
  •  

Codyboy1989

I have one with a flex rod...you can get it with or without.  The purpose is if you want to be able to give yourself an erection to have sex with it.  The prosthetic on it's own will lay flaccid without the flex rod.  With the flex rod, you can position it downward and it will stay down like it's flaccid, but you can bend it upward when you are ready to have intercourse.  It is easier than putting a rod in it each time.  Works pretty well for me, but I also have one without the rod and its just firm enough to still have sex with, although not as easy to control.  The balls swing pretty freely, especially on the 4.5" one.  The shaft on the ones without the flex rod swing nicely...the ones that have the rod don't swing as much because of the rod.

Some folks on here mentioned that the prosthetic wouldn't stay on for them during sex...I had that problem at first too, but I realized I was putting too much glue on and I wasnt giving it time to set up...if I put the prosthetic on me too fast after applying glue it didn't stick as well.  After a few times I got it too work and now it stays on really well.  Has anyone here tried the Hollister adhesive with these?  I was curious to try at first but I didn't know if it would screw up the prosthetic.  I'd be curious to know if anyone got it to work with it.
  •  

justcause

Has anyone seen photos of this Tyron phase 2 and/or 3 prosthetic? Does it look 'real'?
As much as I want reelmagik, I don't see the point of investing all of that money only to lack the ability to urinate through it.
I drink a lot of water and need to be able to urinate standing up on hikes and stuff.  And apparently the Tyron will be a urination device.

I've done some googling about it and whoever is behind Tyron appears to treat customers not-so-nice.
Makes me want to buy from RM just for his customer service. But alas... All that realism and no way to pee through it is a major downer.
The wait time is also about 6 months for RM...... sigh
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: justcause on September 19, 2012, 07:58:32 PM
Has anyone seen photos of this Tyron phase 2 and/or 3 prosthetic? Does it look 'real'?
As much as I want reelmagik, I don't see the point of investing all of that money only to lack the ability to urinate through it.
I drink a lot of water and need to be able to urinate standing up on hikes and stuff.  And apparently the Tyron will be a urination device.

I've done some googling about it and whoever is behind Tyron appears to treat customers not-so-nice.
Makes me want to buy from RM just for his customer service. But alas... All that realism and no way to pee through it is a major downer.
The wait time is also about 6 months for RM...... sigh

Does it look real? I think does it exist is the real question.
The biggest trouble with Tyron is that it is basically vaporware. There is a very nice website but no one has seen an actual review. There isn't one on youtube. There are no actual reviews on this thing on susans or lauras. There may have been a few prototype 2 type models done, I don't know. There are a lot of things less than ideal about RM for some clever individual to work on.
BTW, ftm is another option? (I think it is German or Danish??)
--Jay J.
  •  

justcause

Quote from: aleon515 on September 19, 2012, 10:09:58 PM

BTW, ftm is another option? (I think it is German or Danish??)
--Jay J.
Thanks for that, I remember looking at these a few years back.

What you get still doesn't match the high price. You can't urinate from these.
At least their wait time is good.
  •  

Nowhereboi

Quote from: justcause on September 19, 2012, 11:09:39 PM
Thanks for that, I remember looking at these a few years back.

What you get still doesn't match the high price. You can't urinate from these.
At least their wait time is good.

Could you tell me what the name of the website for this company is? I keep googling, but I can't find anything. Is it Ftmprosthetics.com, or is that a different place?

Also, thank you Codyboy.  This helped make my choice a lot easier.  I think I'm going with the flaccid one, and I'll use an external support for erection. 

---MK

•  

aleon515

Yeah here's the link. They look pretty good but are more expensive than RM (don't know how they'd compare re: the two models of RM. One advantage is that they have uncircumcised models.
http://www.ftmprosthetics.com/about.htm

BTW, this is an Aussie guy. Prices are US afaik. (BTW, it wouldn't matter as I think the US and Australian dollar are about the same.) Turn around time is considerably faster than RM. I haven't seen anything bad about them, but haven't heard that much.

--Jay J
  •  

elliott

Quote from: Codyboy1989 on September 19, 2012, 07:54:48 PM
Has anyone here tried the Hollister adhesive with these?  I was curious to try at first but I didn't know if it would screw up the prosthetic.  I'd be curious to know if anyone got it to work with it.

Codeboy I have the 6 inch and use hollister because it's so much cheaper, especially living in the uk. It works just fine, perhaps not as secure around the edge at the top of the tab but tbh I didn't find the rm glue that great there, it holds perfectly fine in the middle though, as long as you let it dry as you say, holds for sex great. I just make sure I clean it off regularly, hasn't done the tab any harm though (Y)
  •  

Codyboy1989

Thank Elliot...I might have to give them a try.

Nowhereboi and aleon515...there is actually a review on youtube that someone did comparing the Reelmagik and ftmprosthetics, check it out:

•  

AdamMLP

The prices from ftmprosthetics are in Australian dollars.  I just wish they made it a little clearer which price refers to which prosthetic and just had a better made site/information. I find it hard to trust poorly made sites like that.
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: Alex000000 on September 22, 2012, 10:49:45 AM
The prices from ftmprosthetics are in Australian dollars.  I just wish they made it a little clearer which price refers to which prosthetic and just had a better made site/information. I find it hard to trust poorly made sites like that.

Thanks to Codyboy for the post. I have actually bought the RM (not gotten it mind you).
Thanks for the correction on American dollars. Doesn't matter much as they work out to be pretty similar. If you are going to spend $750+ a few dollars one way or the other won't matter much.

I agree that their site isn't good. I still haven't heard much bad. Doesn't sound like they are as much bang for the buck. But if you really wanted an uncircumcised one... actually likereal does these too.

---Jay J
  •  

Seb

I purchased a ReelMagik 4.5" with the 3D scrotum and I will make absolute sure to give ya'll a 100% thorough review with pictures and information on how it handles with sexual intercourse as well. There are a few thorough reviews I've found but none really touch too much on the sex part.

I wish I had asked if they could make it a little longer, I wouldn't mind paying extra. I'm a big guy and realistically if I had a biological dick I'm not sure it would be that small, but you never know. The 3D scrotum is what really sold me, though. It looks so damn real, and luckily I'll probably receive more than give so I don't have to worry about the length all too much. My boyfriend even said it would "probably be easier on [him]."
  •  

Frenchy

Do you have the rod inside? :) If yes I would be curious to see how it looks like!

I don't think you could have asked them to make it a little longer, they would need to make a new mold and they said it costs a lot and takes a lot of time... :-\
  •  

clorox

Hi everyone, I just got the ReelMagik 4.5" in the mail yesterday, and unfortunately...I don't know...I just don't like it (I also got the FTM Prosthetics Dual and like it better--spent my tax refund on both :)).  Doesn't feel right.  Who knows why.  Anyway there's nothing wrong with it, and it's never been used.  I'd like to sell it to make back at least some of the money.  Does anybody here want it and if not can you suggest places where I can list it?  It's not exactly the kind of thing you can put on eBay... ;)
  •  

bg83

@clorox : I am interested. Send me a private message.
  •  

clorox

Hi again everyone, I'm still figuring out this website so if you are interested in the ReelMagik prosthetic please private message me as I can't figure out how to message you first (then I will reply to your email)!  For the record, I also have an FTM Prosthetics packer model.  Both ReelMagik and FTM prosthetic models are caucasian-light tone.  I will send you the ReelMagik one in its original packaging with the cleaning spray included.  If you or someone you know is interested please let me know--at least this way you won't have to wait 4 months to receive your item!   ;)  Otherwise if this is not the appropriate forum can somebody suggest a good place where I can list these items for sale?  Thanks!!!
  •