Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

ReelMagik Prosthetic Penis

Started by Tyler90210, March 07, 2011, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler90210

Hey guys.

OK so I'm ready to trade up my Lola Jake for something better and I am pretty much set on getting a ReelMagik. http://www.reelmagik.com/REELMAGIK/Penis_Prosthetic.html  ;D

Does anyone here have one or know someone who does?

However I do have a few questions on it that maybe someone who has one or emailed the company can answer...

1) In regards to the flex rod, is there anything that sticks out and would allow for direct stimulation on my part?? I.E. Like the pleasure rod that Lola Jake has?

2) If there is no outside stimulus, could I put a Lola Jake rod inside? I ask because I noticed on the page for the 8" I noticed a hole that looks almost identical in size and location to the hole in the Lola Jake for the pleasure rod.

3) Is it hard enough for anal?

4) Is it only me or does it look like penis head on the 6" advanced prosthetic is smaller in diameter then the middle of the shaft?  ???  The head seems bigger on the basic one, at least to me.

5) Would they be willing to do a slight customization without me having to pay for a whole custom order?  I.E. Move the vein to more of the center of the shaft and make the testicles a little uneven?

6) Does anyone know what the custom fee would be if I provided them with a pic of exactly what I wanted it to look like?

Any help with any of these questions would be amazing.  :)

Also I've read how some people have emailed the company for questions, but I couldn't find an email address on their site.  Can someone please give it to me? Thanks!
  •  

Andy

I don't have anything helpful to add, but I am also very curious about this one. Hope someone has some helpful info for us!
"People come and go so quickly here!"
  •  

Logan1986

There is another thread that talks a little about it and has some pictures of a guy packing with it here https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,92391.0.html  and the email is reelmagik@me.com. I am also thinking about ordering one soon so hopefully someone will come along with the answers!
  •  

jspencer1986

I'm actually in the process of emailing with Jesse from Reel Magik about having a custom prosthetic made. I have asked about the circumference of the 6 inch one, and I'm told it's 5.5" around at it's widest point, which my boyfriend is a little scared of, so I've asked for an estimated cost on having the shaft made smaller (approx. 4.5" around). He's been very prompt with his emails so I should have an answer today, although he did say the cost would be 'significantly higher'.

I can't really answer any of your questions at this point, but I'll definitely be ordering the 6 inch prosthetic even if I can't get it customized the way I want, so within the next 6 weeks I'll hopefully be able to provide a few more answers.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Logan1986 on March 07, 2011, 10:21:05 AM
There is another thread that talks a little about it and has some pictures of a guy packing with it here https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,92391.0.html  and the email is reelmagik@me.com. I am also thinking about ordering one soon so hopefully someone will come along with the answers!

Thanks for giving me their email address.  :) I just sent them an email and I'll post what their answers are.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: jspencer1986 on March 07, 2011, 04:19:14 PM
I'm actually in the process of emailing with Jesse from Reel Magik about having a custom prosthetic made. I have asked about the circumference of the 6 inch one, and I'm told it's 5.5" around at it's widest point, which my boyfriend is a little scared of, so I've asked for an estimated cost on having the shaft made smaller (approx. 4.5" around). He's been very prompt with his emails so I should have an answer today, although he did say the cost would be 'significantly higher'.

I can't really answer any of your questions at this point, but I'll definitely be ordering the 6 inch prosthetic even if I can't get it customized the way I want, so within the next 6 weeks I'll hopefully be able to provide a few more answers.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one ready to buy one of these bad boys.    8)

I also asked him about the cost of the custom prosthetic.  Do you know anyone who currently has one?
  •  

jspencer1986

Quote from: Tyler90210 on March 07, 2011, 11:12:42 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one ready to buy one of these bad boys.    8)

I also asked him about the cost of the custom prosthetic.  Do you know anyone who currently has one?

Unfortunately not. There really isn't much info about them around at all I'm afraid, which is a little frustrating.

I just got an email back about the custom job, and it's looking a little pricey for me.

Here's the info I got:

ESTIMATE FOR 6" PROSTHETIC PENIS (4.5" CIRCUMFERENCE)

Labor (sculpting, mold-making, casting, painting) - 22 hours@$20/hour= $440.00
Materials (clay, plaster, silicone, paint)- $450.00
Misc. costs - $95.00

Total - $985.00 + shipping costs

Estimated time for completion: 6-8 weeks

*The total cost includes the standard paint job (as seen in the basic prosthetic kit), and the silicone adhesive and remover that is mentioned in the Prosthetic kit on the webstore. 

-Add hand-punched hair - $115.00 
-Add enhanced detail paint job - $85.00

--------------

I just emailed him back to find out whether the $985 includes the embedded bendable rod, so I'll let you know on that one when I found out.

I honestly wasn't looking to pay much more than about $600 (even though I knew when I enquired that it would be above and beyond that) so it kind of sucks.

My boyfriend is really very scared of the girth of this big fella and now that my heart is set on something THIS realistic, I don't really want to go back to the Lola Jake just because of the size. I'm going to see my boyfriend (he lives in the USA and I'm in Australia) in July and would really like to have a ReelMagik I can use with him, in a size he's comfortable with, before then. I guess I'll see what I can do about scraping the coin together :(
  •  

MaxAloysius

WOW! I'm very tempted to rush out and spend all of my savings on one of these right now. Except they are WAAAAAAAY too big, I really wouldn't feel comfortable with something that sizeable in my pants XZ But I don't have the cash to get a custom one made that is smaller :(

But the idea of having something that I can attach to myself and wear as if it was real is so very, very appealing. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if you can order the basic kit with some of the extras from the advanced kit for a little extra money? E.g. add the enhanced detail paint job but not the rest of the extras (hair, skin tone matching) or do you HAVE to get the advanced kit to get those? If not and you can pick and choose, does that count as a custom order (read: super big bucks extra)?

I want one SOOOO badly, but the sheer size is putting me off crazily. It's more about me feeling better having something there, than my pants screaming 'Look out world, I have a cannon in here!!!!!'
  •  

Renate

From my perspective, a 5.5" girth is very big. That works out to 1.75" in diameter (for a circular cross-section).
A #4 dilator (which is plenty big) is 1.5" in diameter or 4.7" in girth.
4.5" girth works out to 1-7/16" in diameter.
  •  

Tyler90210

So I've emailed them and they have been VERY helpful in answering questions.   ;D  Here's what I asked and they answered:

"1) In regards to the flex rod, is there anything that sticks out of the prosthetic that can give me direct stimulation?  Like a pleasure rod? 

No, nothing sticks out of the back of the prosthetic.  There is a small hollow where the clitoris can rest in (for those who have had a clitoral release procedure).  It was designed so that the prosthetic fits snugly against the person wearing it, and feels very natural.

2) If not, would it be possible for me to use a pleasure rod that I have now from a previous prosthetic company and insert that into the hole I noticed on the back of the 8"?

If you like, we can leave an opening in the prosthetic for you to insert your pleasure rod.  We would need precise dimensions of the rod so that we can leave the proper sized space.  This type of customization would be an additional $25.00.

3) Would it be possible to have the vein moved to more of the center of the prosthetic and have the scrotum made a little uneven (right testicle hanging slightly lower) without having to pay for a full customization?  /  4) How much would a complete custom prosthetic run me?  And also how long would that take to complete? 

To customize the prosthetic, we would have to re-sculpt an entirely new penis & testicles to your specifications, and create a new mold for that product.  That would require a large amount of time and labor to accomplish, would cost approx. $800-$1000, and require 6-8 weeks to complete.  Unfortunately, there is no other way to accomplish this.

5) The current pleasure rod that I have is also the erection rod for a different prosthetic.  If I were to use my pleasure rod in your prosthetic; could I still buy your prosthetic with an embedded flex rod? 

No, the flex rod runs down the center of the prosthetic, and would not allow room for a hollow center that would be required to insert your own rod.

6) How far into the penis is the flex rod?  Is it just in the center or is it in the base of the penis?  Does it extend to the head? 

The flex rod runs the length of the prosthetic, with approximately 3/4" of silicone between the rod and the outside of the prosthetic on each end to allow for comfort.

7) Is it hard enough for anal penetration?

I believe it is hard enough, but because it will bend under a large amount of pressure, some assistance may be required for initial insertion (holding onto it while inserting).

8) Do I have to use the glue you provide or can I continue to use the glue that I currently use?

The medical-grade silicone adhesive we provide was designed specifically for use with this type of prosthetic, and we recommend using this particular adhesive. 
  •  

Tyler90210

So I've emailed them and they have been VERY helpful in answering questions.   ;D  Here's what I asked and they answered:

"1) In regards to the flex rod, is there anything that sticks out of the prosthetic that can give me direct stimulation?  Like a pleasure rod? 

No, nothing sticks out of the back of the prosthetic.  There is a small hollow where the clitoris can rest in (for those who have had a clitoral release procedure).  It was designed so that the prosthetic fits snugly against the person wearing it, and feels very natural.

2) If not, would it be possible for me to use a pleasure rod that I have now from a previous prosthetic company and insert that into the hole I noticed on the back of the 8"?

If you like, we can leave an opening in the prosthetic for you to insert your pleasure rod.  We would need precise dimensions of the rod so that we can leave the proper sized space.  This type of customization would be an additional $25.00.

3) Would it be possible to have the vein moved to more of the center of the prosthetic and have the scrotum made a little uneven (right testicle hanging slightly lower) without having to pay for a full customization?  /  4) How much would a complete custom prosthetic run me?  And also how long would that take to complete? 

To customize the prosthetic, we would have to re-sculpt an entirely new penis & testicles to your specifications, and create a new mold for that product.  That would require a large amount of time and labor to accomplish, would cost approx. $800-$1000, and require 6-8 weeks to complete.  Unfortunately, there is no other way to accomplish this.

5) The current pleasure rod that I have is also the erection rod for a different prosthetic.  If I were to use my pleasure rod in your prosthetic; could I still buy your prosthetic with an embedded flex rod? 

No, the flex rod runs down the center of the prosthetic, and would not allow room for a hollow center that would be required to insert your own rod.

6) How far into the penis is the flex rod?  Is it just in the center or is it in the base of the penis?  Does it extend to the head? 

The flex rod runs the length of the prosthetic, with approximately 3/4" of silicone between the rod and the outside of the prosthetic on each end to allow for comfort.

7) Is it hard enough for anal penetration?

I believe it is hard enough, but because it will bend under a large amount of pressure, some assistance may be required for initial insertion (holding onto it while inserting).

8 ) Do I have to use the glue you provide or can I continue to use the glue that I currently use?

The medical-grade silicone adhesive we provide was designed specifically for use with this type of prosthetic, and we recommend using this particular adhesive."
  •  

Logan1986

wow they are really helpful. i think i'll order mine next week
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Logan1986 on March 12, 2011, 10:32:28 PM
wow they are really helpful. i think i'll order mine next week

Which one are you thinking of going with? 6", 8" or custom?    :)
  •  

Logan1986

Quote from: Tyler90210 on March 13, 2011, 12:53:22 AM
Which one are you thinking of going with? 6", 8" or custom?    :)

I'm going to go with the 6''. I have another packer that is that big so Hopefully it will be similar and not a total surprise!
  •  

jxpx

I was already planning on ordering one of these when I have the money, but the fact that they've been so incredibly helpful with the pictures/detailed answers definitely encourages me even more to order.  It seems like so many companies I've dealt with online lack even the most basic customer service, so seeing this is nice. 

It will probably be a while before I'm able to order, so whoever gets theirs first, please let the board know how it goes when you get yours.
  •  

Heath710

im new to Susans. just came across this thread. my reelmagik prosthetic is suppose to be to my house tomorrow sometime. will be posting a video right away on my youtube channel. ((youtube channel name: R3iNcaRn4tii0N)) i wanted to post a video on my initial thoughts and about a week later i was going to shoot another video to talk about how my first week went packing with it 24/7
  •  

Da Monkey

Quote from: Heath710 on March 14, 2011, 04:57:59 PM
im new to Susans. just came across this thread. my reelmagik prosthetic is suppose to be to my house tomorrow sometime. will be posting a video right away on my youtube channel. ((youtube channel name: R3iNcaRn4tii0N)) i wanted to post a video on my initial thoughts and about a week later i was going to shoot another video to talk about how my first week went packing with it 24/7

That's amazing hahah I am looking forward to it. I am saving up for one soon but still am curious about reviews for it since there aren't any. Oh and welcome to the site :D
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Heath710 on March 14, 2011, 04:57:59 PM

Oh awesome man!!!  ;D

Can't wait for your review of it!

Did you get the basic or the advanced model?
  •  

Heath710

i got the advanced model. thnx to leftover financial aid ;) haha.
  •  

Heath710

posted a video answering most of the questions ive been asked on my youtube. R3iNcaRn4tii0N. and i posted pics on my xtube.com account. under the name F2mH3aTH. just a reminder. xtube is an adult only website. i personally do not have an sex videos on there but i do have 2 photo albums so far. one showing me wearing the reelmagik and one of genital growth on T. 18+. i will post an album as well showing me wearing the david model from lolajake. hope this helps
  •