Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

ReelMagik Prosthetic Penis

Started by Tyler90210, March 07, 2011, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler90210

Quote from: Heath710 on March 16, 2011, 02:05:35 PM
posted a video answering most of the questions ive been asked on my youtube. R3iNcaRn4tii0N. and i posted pics on my xtube.com account. under the name F2mH3aTH. just a reminder. xtube is an adult only website. i personally do not have an sex videos on there but i do have 2 photo albums so far. one showing me wearing the reelmagik and one of genital growth on T. 18+. i will post an album as well showing me wearing the david model from lolajake. hope this helps

Thanks for posting on Youtube and XTube.   :)  After seeing some of the pics, it almost seems as if the ReelMagik is a little shiny?  Not like old Lola Jake shiny, but still shiny.  Is it?
  •  

Heath710

no its not rele shiny its prolly just my camera. idk why but it matches the look, feel and color of skin very well actually.
  •  

riccirules

I posted this in the "FX Shop" thread, but:

As a Special Effects makeup artist, might I suggest using a product called Pros-Aide.

It is a medical grade adhesive formulated for long wear and durability.
It's been a staple of the effects world for decades, and is routinely used in medical prosthetic applications.
It's formulated also to be non-irritating and works on nearly all skin types.

http://www.pros-aide.com/original.htm

Also, to remove, you'd have to look into Pros-Aide remover:
http://www.pros-aide.com/remover.htm

Both products are non-toxic and safe for use on sensitive skin.

-Ricci

[edit] Also, before you take to using Pros-Aide, you'll need to shave or Veet/Nair your downstairs mixup the night before.
That will ensure that you get a tight, secure bond.
Also, it has to be de-haired in advance, because you don't really want to apply Pros-Aide to freshly shaved skin.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Heath710 on March 16, 2011, 03:32:30 PM
no its not rele shiny its prolly just my camera. idk why but it matches the look, feel and color of skin very well actually.

OK. That's great to know man!  ;D

Btw how did the food epoxy work?
  •  

ty.to.the.man

heath: im not old enough to go on xtube. do u think u can post some pics of wearing the reelmagik? also how does it feel for packing?
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Dantheman

Hey guys...I saw this thread while doing a search on google and just thought I'd add in my two cents.  I recently purchased 2 of Reelmagik's prosthetics and I have to say I absolutely love them!  I purchased the 6" with flex rod first, and oh my god it looked so real!  It was so amazing, it looks just like real skin.  The flex rod works pretty well too.  It's not shiny, and it's nothing like the Lolajake.  It is fairly large, but that's what I wanted. 

I watched the video that Heath posted, and it does look shiny on video for some reason.  I also noticed that you said your tab was sort of curved the wrong way so that it doesn't stick to you as well, but mine isn't like that at all...it actually conforms to me really well.  I have worn it all day, and even in the shower without it coming off.  I have had it come loose, but if you just push it back on and hold it for a minute, the silicone glue will stick again. 

Just an FYI regarding Riccirules comment about pros-aide...that won't work.  I have a friend who does some basic make-up and gave me some of that to try.  It didn't work at all.

Anyway, after using the 6" one for a while, I decided to try the 8" also.  Man, its huge, but I love it.  My g/f loves it too!  As for anal, I don't think it's hard enough for that, but I never tried it either.  I would recommend the REELMAGIK if you want serving that looks and feels super realistic. 

P.S. I hear they are coming out with a 4" one soon.  I emailed them an asked about it and they said there new ones coming tonthe store in the next month, but they said they can't confirm what it will be.  Anyhow, good luck!
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Dantheman on March 20, 2011, 04:06:58 PM
Hey guys...I saw this thread while doing a search on google and just thought I'd add in my two cents.  I recently purchased 2 of Reelmagik's prosthetics and I have to say I absolutely love them!  I purchased the 6" with flex rod first, and oh my god it looked so real!  It was so amazing, it looks just like real skin.  The flex rod works pretty well too.  It's not shiny, and it's nothing like the Lolajake.  It is fairly large, but that's what I wanted. 

I watched the video that Heath posted, and it does look shiny on video for some reason.  I also noticed that you said your tab was sort of curved the wrong way so that it doesn't stick to you as well, but mine isn't like that at all...it actually conforms to me really well.  I have worn it all day, and even in the shower without it coming off.  I have had it come loose, but if you just push it back on and hold it for a minute, the silicone glue will stick again. 

Just an FYI regarding Riccirules comment about pros-aide...that won't work.  I have a friend who does some basic make-up and gave me some of that to try.  It didn't work at all.

Anyway, after using the 6" one for a while, I decided to try the 8" also.  Man, its huge, but I love it.  My g/f loves it too!  As for anal, I don't think it's hard enough for that, but I never tried it either.  I would recommend the REELMAGIK if you want serving that looks and feels super realistic. 

P.S. I hear they are coming out with a 4" one soon.  I emailed them an asked about it and they said there new ones coming tonthe store in the next month, but they said they can't confirm what it will be.  Anyhow, good luck!

Thanks for the review man!  ;D

You said it might not be hard enough for anal.  :'(  Since I'm gay, that's really not good.  Um how hard is it?

Are they going to introduce more then one new one next month or is it just going to be the 4"?  Do you know when next month? 
  •  

Dantheman

Well Tyler, I don't know anything for sure about new products...I heard it from someone else and when I emailed REELMAGIK and asked them, they would not give any specifics about new products, and only said there would be a new product debuting within the next few weeks.

As for the hardness if the prosthetic, it's sort of soft and hard at the same time.  The head is pretty soft, and the outside of the shaft is sort of soft, but inside the shaft is much firmer, especially with the flex rod.  They do offer customizations from what I understand.  They are very good at replying to questions, and I'm sure if you ask them they might be able to make one that's harder for you.  It cant hurt to ask!
  •  

riccirules

Dan,

Pros-aide isn't like other adhesives.
You don't just stick things together with it while it's wet.
It has to tack up a bit.
I mean, if it didn't work for you, it didn't work.
But that doesn't mean it doesn't work at all.
Just saying...as a professional makeup artist.
Although, there are some really good silicone adhesives on the market that may work even better.
I'll look some up and post links.
  •  

riccirules

Kryolan makes a medical adhesive, which is silicone-based and formulated for extremely sensitive skin:
http://www.cosplaysupplies.com/store.php?p=KR2100

The Movie Makeup Shop has a decent silicone adhesive:
http://moviemakeupshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_54&products_id=115

MedArt FX has a two-part silicone adhesive kit (scroll down to nearly the bottom):
http://www.medartfx.com/Using_MEDART-FX_PROSTHETICS.html
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Dantheman on March 20, 2011, 07:25:18 PM
Well Tyler, I don't know anything for sure about new products...I heard it from someone else and when I emailed REELMAGIK and asked them, they would not give any specifics about new products, and only said there would be a new product debuting within the next few weeks.

As for the hardness if the prosthetic, it's sort of soft and hard at the same time.  The head is pretty soft, and the outside of the shaft is sort of soft, but inside the shaft is much firmer, especially with the flex rod.  They do offer customizations from what I understand.  They are very good at replying to questions, and I'm sure if you ask them they might be able to make one that's harder for you.  It cant hurt to ask!

Oh OK. So it's only gonna be one.  :-\  I'm guessing the 4".  Where did you hear about the size of it?  I hope they'd do a 5" or 5.5" instead.  The four would be too small and the six might just be a little big for packing in tight jeans.  :-\  Wait you have one lol.  How is the 6" for packing??

Yeah I saw of video of the prosthetic and noticed that the head is soft.  Is it flaccid soft or a little harder? 
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: riccirules on March 20, 2011, 07:47:24 PM
Kryolan makes a medical adhesive, which is silicone-based and formulated for extremely sensitive skin:
http://www.cosplaysupplies.com/store.php?p=KR2100

The Movie Makeup Shop has a decent silicone adhesive:
http://moviemakeupshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_54&products_id=115

MedArt FX has a two-part silicone adhesive kit (scroll down to nearly the bottom):
http://www.medartfx.com/Using_MEDART-FX_PROSTHETICS.html

What are your feelings on the adhesive from Factor II?
  •  

riccirules

I haven't used that adhesive.
But there are other guys on here who have.
I've heard it's pretty decent, though.
And probably a little bit more affordable than the adhesives I listed above.
But I don't really know.
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: riccirules on March 20, 2011, 08:48:59 PM
I haven't used that adhesive.
But there are other guys on here who have.
I've heard it's pretty decent, though.
And probably a little bit more affordable than the adhesives I listed above.
But I don't really know.

Oh OK.  Yeah I actually use it with my Lola Jake and it works really well.  I just wasn't sure if you had any opinions on it.
  •  

Dantheman

Quote from: Tyler90210 on March 20, 2011, 08:31:36 PM
Oh OK. So it's only gonna be one.  :-\  I'm guessing the 4".  Where did you hear about the size of it?  I hope they'd do a 5" or 5.5" instead.  The four would be too small and the six might just be a little big for packing in tight jeans.  :-\  Wait you have one lol.  How is the 6" for packing??

Yeah I saw of video of the prosthetic and noticed that the head is soft.  Is it flaccid soft or a little harder?

I saw it on another transgender forum somewhere...can't remember where.  I did just notice that reelmagik added a note on their homepage about a 3rd medical prosthetic being worked on, but they dont give any indication of what it might be.  The 6" is actually pretty good for packing, it will lay pretty flat in jeans.  I must say that I can't understand why everyone wants a small packer that has no bulge in the pants...I know a few guys who's penises and balls are actually really large and they Always have a large bulge in their pants and are proud of it...lol!

The head is pretty soft, but that's what makes it feel real in my opinion.  As I told someone else, just email them and ask to have it made firmer...I'm sure they would do that for you. 
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Dantheman on March 21, 2011, 12:14:47 AM

I saw it on another transgender forum somewhere...can't remember where.  I did just notice that reelmagik added a note on their homepage about a 3rd medical prosthetic being worked on, but they dont give any indication of what it might be.  The 6" is actually pretty good for packing, it will lay pretty flat in jeans.  I must say that I can't understand why everyone wants a small packer that has no bulge in the pants...I know a few guys who's penises and balls are actually really large and they Always have a large bulge in their pants and are proud of it...lol!

The head is pretty soft, but that's what makes it feel real in my opinion.  As I told someone else, just email them and ask to have it made firmer...I'm sure they would do that for you.

Yeah I saw that too!  ;D  I actually don't mind a bulge.  ;)  I bulge pretty good with my Sam Plus from Lola Jake, but I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't look unnaturally big, lol.   :o  :o

And I just emailed them about the new prosthetic and if they could make a custom pleasure rod (like Lola Jake's), so when they get back to me I'll ask them about making it a little firmer.

Thanks again man!  ;D
  •  

Tyler90210

Quote from: Dantheman on March 21, 2011, 12:14:47 AM

I do have one more question, how are the balls on it?  I know that they're not 3D but to me they do seem pretty round and realistic.  Are they realistic and not flat in the back?
  •  

Dantheman

The balls are semi-3D...they aren't flat on the back, but they aren't completely round either...they sort of left a flat spot where you can glue the back of the balls to your thigh if you wanted too.  The balls themselves feel very real though...there are harder silicone testicles floating in some sort of gel inside the scrotum, so you can kinda move and feel them like real balls.  Hope that helps.  Let us know what you hear back from REELMAGIK.
  •  

MaxAloysius

I'm not sure, but I thought I'd double check, everyone on here saw the link to the video on their website right? It shows the movement and softness of the prosthetic really well, or I thought it did anyway :P
  •  

Hurgo

Do you know if the adhesive they give with the prosthetic is strong enough to go into water?  Like for swimming?
  •