Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

ReelMagik Prosthetic Penis

Started by Tyler90210, March 07, 2011, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantheman

I emailed them and they said the flex rod will be an option, the same as the other prosthetics...good news!
  •  

Adio

Still can't click on the 4.5" but there is a video up of it:

It looks fantastic.  Looks a little large (for me), but so much better than the 6".  And the scrotum looks amazing.  Overall very realistic looking.
  •  

harlee

Wow, it looks really good! I will defiantly think about getting one when I can afford it  ;D

•  

Ratchet

I saw the new one coming out, and I notice most people are really excited about the small version coming out. I do like the 3D balls, but I opted to get the 6" one instead. My current prosthetic from FTM Prosthetic is literally about to fall apart. So I decided it was time, I have the money, to get a new one. These look really nice, I'm glad I joined here and found out about them. I would've never known there was a much more affordable realistic looking prosthetic to use. I paid 1,700 or so for the first one. Last about 2 or 3 years, but now it's on it's last leg. It's a large prosthetic, and I have found ways to grow comfortable packing with a large bulge in my pants, haha.

But I'll put up more when I receive it, how long it takes, works, etc. I know not many people actually have one yet because they want the smaller one. But it's worth the input!
  •  

okydoky

I think the 4.5" one just might be right - it looks awesome, shouldn't be too huge for packing (my current soft-pack is a 4" GV packer, and it's fine), and it should be "playable", i.e. it should be just big enough for penetration (with the flex-rod, obviously). Obviously, it'd be better if it had the whole flaccid-to-erect thing like the Tyron, but given the price difference and the fact that this one is much more realistic-looking, I'd take this over the Tyron one. We'll see what the new Tyron model is like next year, though.

Now, what I'm curious about is durability of any prosthetic. I.e. they're prosthetics and thus I expect that they should last much longer than the $20-$30 packer. However, Ratchet just mentioned that his prosthetic lasted about 2-3 years. This seems really short for something you pay nearly 2 grand for. Honestly, for these expensive prosthetics, I'd expect at LEAST a 5-year life out of them, if not even 10 years or something. I mean, I've had the GV soft pack for about 3 months now, and it's still awesome - and that's $24 - even if I got two a year (and I doubt I'll have to), that's less than $50 yearly - meaning in 8 years I'd spend less than $400 which is what the REELMAGIK basic kit goes for. Sure, you can't really compare the two, but, still, it shouldn't last under 5 years, IMO.

Anyone have experiences with prosthetics regarding durability/its lifetime?
  •  

insideontheoutside

4.5 is still too big imo ... unless you do plan on getting a rod with it ... but either way it's not even "average". Like 4.5" is too big to be average soft (unless you're a really well-endowed dude) and it's under average hard. I'm sure they're trying to hit some "middle of the road" but if you're going to pay almost $2k for something that only lasts a few years I'd want more options.
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

Darrin Scott

Maybe I missed it, but none of these are STP?

•  

elliott

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum but am looking to buy one of these prosthetics from reelmagik..
I'm just thinking out loud here, but it seems a lot people have emailed asking for custom orders, and are quoted more money for the extra labour and materials to make the new molds.
I was just wondering if anyone had ever emailed them asking if they keep these molds?
I'm sure with the amount of custom orders they do, surely they'd have various molds suiting to the different sizes guys wanted?
I'm not sure if it's taking liberties.. but surely they don't throw the moulds away if it takes so much extra time to make them..?
I personally really like the look of the 6" with the flex rod, but I just think nearly 6 inches of girth is a bit much.. So I'm wondering if they've ever made a similar length one with a little less girth?
Anyway, just thought I'd ask and see if anyone knew or knew or anyone else who'd asked  :)
Hope your all well!

Elliott
  •  

ty.to.the.man

darrin: yes sadly reelmagik hasn't made an STP yet. i wish theres was a STP prosthetic. that would be amazing!
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Adio

They're taking orders again!

Prices seem to be increased though.

And the new model is ready to be ordered.  My concern though was this:

QuoteFLEX ROD OPTION: Please note, that due to the small circumference of the 4.5" prosthetic, adding a flex rod will increase the thickness of the firm outer skin layer on the shaft, and may alter or reduce the realistic feel of the prosthetic.

The only way I'd get a prosthetic is with the flex rod option.  But if it messes up the whole reason I'd buy a reel magik..forget it!  It seems as if I'll never find something that I can be happy with :(

•  

Dantheman

I know!  I already ordered one!  I saw ur post about the disclaimer they put up about the flex rod.  I wouldn't worry about it.  I know the guy that had the original 4.5" model custom made by REELMAGIK and he says it still feels really realistic with the flex rod.  He said it might be slightly firmer because the flex rod is so close to the surface.  Cant wait to get mine!  I'll try to post pics when I get it.
  •  

Adio

Quote from: Dantheman on July 01, 2011, 02:11:20 PM
I know!  I already ordered one!  I saw ur post about the disclaimer they put up about the flex rod.  I wouldn't worry about it.  I know the guy that had the original 4.5" model custom made by REELMAGIK and he says it still feels really realistic with the flex rod.  He said it might be slightly firmer because the flex rod is so close to the surface.  Cant wait to get mine!  I'll try to post pics when I get it.

Yes, please do post pics when you can.  Are you getting the 4.5" with flex rod? 

I guess I'm just so torn between getting a prosthetic and saving money for bottom surgery (and other things like bills, etc).  I really don't know what to do at this point... 
  •  

Dantheman

Yup...ordered the 4.5" with flex rod.  So excited!  Gonna be hard to wait...
  •  

Dantheman

Hey Adio...sorry, for some reason it won't let me reply to a personal message.  Haha...no I don't work for them, just a big fan.  I already own 2 if their prosthetics, and they really changed my life.  I email them all the time though, so I guess in a way I'm kinda like their best customer.  I tell everyone I know about their products cause I love them so much.  I did notice they took that thing about the flex rod down...maybe they read the forums?  Anyway, I will try to post pics once I get the prosthetic, but it probably won't be for a while.
  •  

Frenchy

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here! I'm really interested in these prosthetics, they look amazing! One thing though, Dantheman, since you seem to know a lot of stuff about those prosthetics, do you know if they are going to make a 5" one, or 5.5"? Because the 4.5" is too small and the 6" too big... Also, Dantheman, you said you have already 2 of their prosthetics, could you put some pics up please? Thanks :)
  •  

Painkiller

I only have one question. Please don't judge.
I don't care if it looks uber realistic under a microscopic examination with every light on and all eyes front and center. I'm more interested in if it would pass the clumsy, unplanned sex in the back seat of a car with a girl who doesn't know everything about me. I hardly know her, she hardly knows me, chances are she will put out, and I would like to have a nice, normal, one-night-stand.

SO, from those who have the model with the flex-rod, and have had sex with it, what is the cold hard review from the receiving party? Is it passable for sex with someone who doesn't know?
  •  

Dantheman

Quote from: Frenchy on July 02, 2011, 08:37:03 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here! I'm really interested in these prosthetics, they look amazing! One thing though, Dantheman, since you seem to know a lot of stuff about those prosthetics, do you know if they are going to make a 5" one, or 5.5"? Because the 4.5" is too small and the 6" too big... Also, Dantheman, you said you have already 2 of their prosthetics, could you put some pics up please? Thanks :)

I really have no idea what they might be coming out with...and believe me, I've tried!  They don't give too much info about new stuff...the only reason I kinda new about the 4" was because I sorta know the guy who had a custom 4.5" made for him by REELMAGIK.  They confirmed in an email that they were gonna introduce a new model, so I figured that would be it.

Here's some pics of my 6" and 8" I bought from them:

photo 2-1
photo 4-1
  •  

riccirules

I just ordered the 4.5" with rod.
Can't wait for it to come!!
  •  

Ratchet

Quote from: Dantheman on July 03, 2011, 12:46:41 AM
photo 4-1

That looks awesome. It pleases me that I've already ordered mine. It's nice to see them, in the first picture, the sizes don't look that much different. I'm so vary pleased by how realistic these things look. I do have a question though. How long have you owned these? Do you view them as an item that will last a few years if taken care of? Do they wear easily or not so easily? As I'd be a person that would pack 24/7, so... I think that's what tends to make them last not quite so long.
  •  

Frenchy

Thanks Dantheman for your answer and pictures, it's really nice to see different pictures from those who bought them. Do you have problems with the glue? I read there were some problems for some people who own these prosthetics. I'm really afraid of that.

I really hope they will make a 5" or 5.5" one, that would be awesome, and I would buy one right away. I know some of my FTM friends would buy one too, as they also think the 4.5" one is too small and 6" one is too big!
  •