Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Your Favorite Mens Jewelry

Started by Lee, March 08, 2011, 03:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixieBoy

I love my pocket watch, though I rarely wear it due to fear of it breaking or being stolen. I also love my Egyptian necklace, with my name written in hieroglyphs (it's my old girl name, but I still love it for the good memories I have from Egypt). I don't wear jewellery a lot, it's impractical and I'm always afraid of breaking it or losing it. I'm thinking about finding myself a necklace or something with a green lizard on it, to remember my old name and its meaning. I may not be named "green" anymore, but I still love the colour.
...that fey-looking freak kid with too many books and too much bodily fat
  •  

Dayumson

I usually wear stuff from Vivienne Westwood or Juicy Couture and a bunch of black leather/pyramid studded stuff. Lots of designer necklaces with crowns.
  •  

insideontheoutside

I actually do like jewelry and have a fair amount of it (a portion of which could very well be considered "girlie"). I love silver stuff. I have some chunkier bracelets that I wear now and then. I love turquoise and silver (like Indian style stuff). I think rings are my fav though. I should post some pics sometime :)
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

N.Chaos

I love rings.
I just got a new one for my birthday from Julie and Ben, kind of looks like a big silver claw, with an onyx set into it. I'm in love with the thing. I've also got a spoon ring that's been half-assedly passed down my mom's side of the family, two Aztec-looking silver pinkie rings, and this weird little silver belt-looking ring my aunt bought me. She apologized for it being a 'girly ring', but I still wear it. Partially 'cause I love her, and because I just think it's really goddamn cute.

Other than that, I don't wear too much jewelery anymore. I've got two studded wristbands, one black and one white, that I wear when I go out, and the 6 hoops in my ears. That's about it...I would like to get some nifty necklaces eventually though.
  •  

Pica Pica

I have a skeleton watch - it's mechanical, all windy up and you can see the gears working is quite fascinating and beautiful. It is a cheap one though and the designer of the clockface doesn't know their roman numerals.

Whoops, that's an apple and blackberry crumble - hehe, I'm keeping that on as record to dumbness.

I mean this

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Lee

I think it's funny they got 9 right but not 4.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Pica Pica

You'd have thought someone would check... when I am better off, I'll get a better quality one, but this one does nice for now.
  •  

LordKAT

I wear one ring. It is a reminder of a friend I lost due to transition. We were friends for about 20 years. It is pretty plain with a southwest indian or Incan pattern engraved on it.
  •  

N.Chaos

Quote from: Pica Pica on July 26, 2011, 04:32:16 AM
I have a skeleton watch - it's mechanical, all windy up and you can see the gears working is quite fascinating and beautiful. It is a cheap one though and the designer of the clockface doesn't know their roman numerals.

Whoops, that's an apple and blackberry crumble - hehe, I'm keeping that on as record to dumbness.

I mean this

Lol, how the hell did the crumble end up on there? The randomness of that just made my day.

Sucks about the Roman numerals, but those watches are beautiful regardless. My boyfriend's wanted one for a long time but they're too damn expensive.
  •  

Lee

Actually, I think it's fun that the numerals are screwed up.  I'm tempted to get one now.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Pica Pica

•