Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Legend of Zelda

Started by wheat thins are delicious, February 28, 2011, 07:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheat thins are delicious

Do you like the Legend of Zelda games?  Which one/s is/are your favorite?  Are you excited for the newest game to come out? 

I love Ocarina of Time and also Link's Awakening.  I'm super excited for Skyward Sword and can't wait till it comes out.  Currently I've been on ebay day and night trying to get the games I don't have and get a gamecube controller so I can play Windwaker (if I can win it)

•  

RachelH

Mine will alwas be links awakening on the gameboy. It was my first game, and will remain my favorate. The song will haunt me till i die, I love it!
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

I think Majora's Mask is underrated. I love the whole concept of reliving 3 days constantly with every NPC having a schedule to be in at an exact place during an exact time depending on your actions.  ;D
  •  

Lee

I'm a huge Zelda fan, and Ocerina of Time is high up on my list of favorite games.  Windwaker is fantastic too.  Majora's Mask was a great set up, but I have to say that it bothered me whenever I was in the middle of something and had to stop to reset time.  (Sorry Trista, hopefully you'll forgive me.  :D )
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Wolf Man

I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA!  :o  ;D

My favorites are Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening.

I totally agree that Majora's Mask was completely underrated, but I think it's more because it came out near the end of the N64 reign.
I'll be there someday, I can go the distance
I will find my way, If I can be strong
I know every mile, Will be worth my while

When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: Lee on February 28, 2011, 10:54:50 PM
I'm a huge Zelda fan, and Ocerina of Time is high up on my list of favorite games.  Windwaker is fantastic too.  Majora's Mask was a great set up, but I have to say that it bothered me whenever I was in the middle of something and had to stop to reset time.  (Sorry Trista, hopefully you'll forgive me.  :D )
lolz Did you try slowing down time by playing the Song of Time backwards? You pretty much have to in dungeons >.<
  •  

ShippoFox

I've played many LoZ games. The sad fact though... is that I've never finished a single one of them.  :(
Wind Waker & the original LoZ are probably my favorites. They are also the only ones I've come close to actually finishing.
Maybe I should get back to them (or others) someday.
I have yet to try Twilight Princess. I'm sure I'll like it when I do, but I hope I'll actually play it to the end.
  •