Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Bad Jokes

Started by Cindy, March 13, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Peña

Quote from: Constance on December 10, 2012, 03:54:42 PM
I've parented two children, and I can assure you that's true -- not a joke.

That's why I called it a witty observation.  :P
  •  

Constance

Quote from: DianaP on December 10, 2012, 03:58:28 PM
That's why I called it a witty observation.  :P
Witty, sh_tty, whatever.

Ms. OBrien CVT

How are a texas tornado and a tennessee divorce the same?
   Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: dalebert on December 11, 2012, 08:26:54 AM

To the accusation of being an 'Murican, I plead guilty as heck...now gimme one o'them thar bacon burger donuts!

:-)

You Uropeans can have yer tofu and vino...;-)

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

•  

V M

Quote from: dalebert on December 11, 2012, 09:19:00 PM

Oh nooooos, I LOLed so hard it kinda hurt  :laugh:  Butt who could pass up such a deal?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kevin Peña

Okay, you may need to understand Czarist Russian policy to get this joke.

A Jew was drowning in the river. Two Czarist officers were just standing there. The Jew asked why they weren't doing anything. The officers explained that they didn't save Jews. So, in all of his cleverness, the Jew said with his last breath, "Down with the Czar!" The two officers jumped in the river, pulled him out, and arrested him for trouble-making.  :laugh:
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

To err is human,
To foul things up takes a computer,
But to really FUBAR takes Corporate Headquarters.

•  

Anna++

True story!  Many months ago I was walking around downtown with 2 of my guy friends.  A homeless guy turns from the couple he's bothering and says to us "Here we have 3 fine gentlemen walking down the street with no women.  Do you mind if I ask you something?"  I immediately replied with "The answer is yes!  We are all engineers!".

That got a laugh from everybody within earshot.
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

dalebert

Quote from: emschuma on December 11, 2012, 10:48:09 PM
I immediately replied with "The answer is yes!  We are all engineers!".

LOL! That reminds me of a joke.

Three engineers were arguing over the evolved purpose of the glans of a man's penis.

The electrical engineer pointed out that there are a lot of nerve endings in the glans which enhance the man's pleasure during sex.

The mechanical engineer disagreed and pointed out that the glans is flared out in order to provide additional stimulation, thereby enhancing the woman's pleasure during sex.

The software engineer said "You're both wrong", to which the others looked at him oddly and asked, "Then do tell. What is its purpose?"

"It's for efficiency. The reason it's flared out is to keep your hand from slipping off the end during a reciprocating motion!"

Kevin Peña

What kind of ears does an architect have? Enginears!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  •  

Anna++

This one popped up on my google reader a few months ago:  A person using Apple Maps walks into a bar... or maybe a hospital ... or possibly a church...
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Kevin Peña

An actual newspaper headline: "Pro-lifer shoots and kills a man."   ???
  •