Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Bad Jokes

Started by Cindy, March 13, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Beth Andrea

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Jamie D

A man was walking down a city street, when he noticed a store with many clocks and watches in the window.  So he opened the door and walked in.  He said to the proprietor, "I need to have the battery in my watch changed.  Can you do that?"

The proprietor answer, "Sorry, I am afraid not.  I don't know anything about watches."

The man was taken aback, and said, "Why not?"

The proprietor said, "Well, to tell the truth, I am the local mohel."

"But, what about all the clocks and watches in the window?" the man asked.

The mohel answered, "What else do you suggest I put in my window?"

•  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Jamie D on April 17, 2013, 06:56:32 PM
A man was walking down a city street, when he noticed a store with many clocks and watches in the window.  So he opened the door and walked in.  He said to the proprietor, "I need to have the battery in my watch changed.  Can you do that?"

The proprietor answer, "Sorry, I am afraid not.  I don't know anything about watches."

The man was taken aback, and said, "Why not?"

The proprietor said, "Well, to tell the truth, I am the local mohel."

"But, what about all the clocks and watches in the window?" the man asked.

The mohel answered, "What else do you suggest I put in my window?"

LOL! (And I knew what a "mohel" was, without googling that little "snippet" of a word... ;)
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

•  

Anna++

Quote from: Beth Andrea on April 17, 2013, 08:42:31 PM
LOL! (And I knew what a "mohel" was, without googling that little "snippet" of a word... ;)

I knew what it was too!  I think they had one on an episode of Seinfeld once...
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

V M

I had to look it up... ewwwww, but kinda funny in a sick way  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

What did the square say to the oblong?  You're just a weird O
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ZoeM

Sir Mix-A-Lot's "I like big butts" is a bum rap.

:/
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Rowan Rue

Q: Which reptile is the funiest?

A: The stand-up chameleon!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

nickikim

Quote from: Beth Andrea on April 17, 2013, 08:42:31 PM

I wonder if he kept a scrapbook for the clippings?
  •  

Anna++

Are you supposed to tip the mohel?
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Anna Michele on April 20, 2013, 09:12:49 AM
Are you supposed to tip the mohel?

already did...LOL (It's a good thing they don't want a 20% tip...one would leave with a little nubbers...)

•  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

dalebert

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on April 24, 2013, 10:22:34 AM

Oh  CHUT UP!!! LOL...got me on all except for #8 (I did read #5), but did #9  anyway, just to be sure I had read an actual #5... :D

•  

dalebert

Beth Andrea

•  

K Style Addiction

•  

K Style Addiction

•