Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Bad Jokes

Started by Cindy, March 13, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenswithmittens

I got in touch with my inner self today. That's the last time I buy cheap toilet paper.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: Joules on October 21, 2013, 08:37:46 AM
His finger went in.

I hate when that happens! Well... unless it's one of those times I'm doing it on purpose.

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Quote from: Just Gwynne! on October 21, 2013, 01:22:35 PM
Looks like my makeup attempts  ::)

Ily a little bit! Funny pictures in my head now haha.
  •  

Shards

•  

Shards

You should see how Gwynne looks when our son does her makeup ;-)

Quote from: Kittenswithmittens on October 21, 2013, 02:17:56 PM
Ily a little bit! Funny pictures in my head now haha.
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

I believe photos of that should be highly relevant to this thread if the kid is young enough? Haha! Aah sweet memories of me as a child, stealing my mum's makeup. Pretty much lipstick on my eyebrows and I couldn't to save my life find out how my mum could notice such a discrete masterpiece of makeup.

^.^
  •  

Shards

Yep, our son is still in the single digits. He does our makeup using a Monster High makeup kit (actually, the lipstick is better than you might expect).

Oh, your poor dog! What happened? I hope the surgery went smoothly. Very funny photo, though :-) Love it!

Quote from: Kittenswithmittens on October 22, 2013, 03:39:55 PM
I believe photos of that should be highly relevant to this thread if the kid is young enough? Haha! Aah sweet memories of me as a child, stealing my mum's makeup. Pretty much lipstick on my eyebrows and I couldn't to save my life find out how my mum could notice such a discrete masterpiece of makeup.

^.^
  •  

Shaina

I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

dalebert

This one was described on >-bleeped-< as "Men's alarms"

Robin Mack

Here's one I came up with and used at a recent GLBTQ function:

"I'm going to take this opportunity to come out as a bisexual.  I really wanted to be a pansexual, but I developed a terrible allergy to teflon, and cast iron chafes!"
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: robinmack on October 24, 2013, 10:39:53 AM
"I'm going to take this opportunity to come out as a bisexual.  I really wanted to be a pansexual, but I developed a terrible allergy to teflon, and cast iron chafes!"

Hey, don't knock it. A pan can't say "no"!

MadeleineG

Quote from: robinmack on October 24, 2013, 10:39:53 AM
Here's one I came up with and used at a recent GLBTQ function:

Consider this joke PANNED!
  •  

Beth Andrea

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Finding half a worm... :o
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

What's worse than finding half a worm in your apple?

The Holocaust
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •