Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Degree Of Sexual Preference

Started by misty, September 03, 2005, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In your female role or natural female state, what is your degree of preference for a sexual partner?

100% Female
40 (23.1%)
90% Female 10% Male
15 (8.7%)
80% Female 20% Male
6 (3.5%)
70% Female 30% Male
12 (6.9%)
60% Female 40% Male
8 (4.6%)
50% Female 50% Male
23 (13.3%)
40% Female 60% Male
5 (2.9%)
30% Female 70% Male
12 (6.9%)
20% Female 80% Male
8 (4.6%)
10% Female 90% Male
9 (5.2%)
100% Male
27 (15.6%)
Asexual
8 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Terri-Gene

QuoteTerri, I didn't intend my comment as a person smite

I realize that Steph and I understand your reasoning perfectly, I was just feeling good and got a laugh at cassies post and was pretty sure the ftms would see it as Dennis explained which is why I replied with a variation on a common female joke.  Never fear, I'm behaving myself these days and will continue doing so, I'm getting to easy to beat up on these days to become much of a problem and I don't want a bunch of ftms running my a** down to give it a swift kick or anything like that.

Terri
  •  

Dennis

Oh, bah. You could whap me on the head with that brick you call a purse and take me out in 5 seconds or less.

Dennis
  •  

Terri-Gene

Hey Dennis, Brick huh? See what I mean?  I gotta carry protection these days, and don't put my "brick" down, It contains anything I need for a day or two just in case, though I usually keep the strap a little shorter, but then it don't swing as well when I have to take out mean tough FTMs.  Gotta be careful around men ya know.

Terri
  •  

Celia

I suppose I'm going out on a limb here, but I chose 100% male.  Considering that 22 people had responded without a single one choosing 100% male (while 10 had chosen 100% female), I felt I almost should go out on a limb.  But maybe it's not such a limb after all.  Lesbian sexuality has never really interested me - not really bothered me, either - just never interested me.  When I envision Celia, I don't see her coupling with women.  I do see her with men - this interests me.  Strange, since when I'm in my masculine persona the thought of being sexual with men makes me reach for the Pepto-Bismol, but there it is. :)

-Celia
Only the young die young.
  •  

Northern Jane

Ok, this is interesting!

Way back in the "old days"  ;D (1970-ish), pre-op, there was no doubt in my mind that I WAS a woman and that I preferred MEN.

After a wild year and a bit post-op (making notches on the bedpost  :o ) I found myself in bed with another woman! The sad part was that I ENJOYED it!

Did that ever f##k with my head! Here I had gone through Hell backwards and sideways to become the woman I had always known myself to be and I wake up next to a WOMAN! I didn't even enjoy that pre-op!

Anyway, many years have gone by, many lovers, mostly male, and I have learned a few things.

Intamacy between two women is a "different flavour" than between a man and a woman, not better, not worse, just different.

If I could chose someone to spend the rest of my life with, it would be a man (even though they can be a PITA!). If I was spending the rest of my life with someone and had "an affair", it would probably be with a woman.

As long as I don't have to spend the rest of my life trying to have a "meaningful conversation" with a man, I'll be alright  ::)
  •  

tinkerbell

100% male for me...past, present, and future.. ;)

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Melissa

I had originally voted 100% female and I can't change my vote, but I would say it's now closer to 90% female and 10% male.  In other words, just really special males.

Melissa
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Melissa on July 25, 2006, 05:16:37 PM
I had originally voted 100% female and I can't change my vote, but I would say it's now closer to 90% female and 10% male.  In other words, just really special males.

Melissa
What qualifies as a "really special male"? As opposed to a not-so-special male. :D

Nero
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Nero on July 25, 2006, 05:43:09 PM
What qualifies as a "really special male"? As opposed to a not-so-special male. :D

Nero
I decide. :)  It's my right as a woman.  Don't worry about it Nero.

Melissa
  •  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Mario

Melissa,
     Exactly what do you mean by "really special male"? Do you mean personality, or do you mean physical appearance? Degree of sexiness? What?

Marco
  •  

Melissa

It could mean a variety of factors.  I guess it just comes down to whether I feel attracted to them or not.  Like I told Nero, don't worry about it.  You guys are so funny. :)

Melissa
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Marco on July 26, 2006, 01:18:18 AM
Do you mean personality, or do you mean physical appearance? Degree of sexiness? What?

What does it for me is the way some guys smile... not their appearance or perfect teeth or anything, there's just some expression guys seem to do that's so cute sometimes. A weird mixture of confidence AND shyness, like when you both know the "boldness" is just a front, a sham, and especially when it seems like it's being done just for you.

Not that I would know of course, lol, being a heterosexual (physical) male and all...
  •  

MarcosGirl

I prefer my 100% FtM piece of a hunky man!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D
Pam
  •  

Yvonne

•  

LynnER

Gods.... I voted on this thing a long long time ago....  Can I change my vote the the opisite end of the spectrum?  origonaly I said Id for for female 100%  but yeah... Im a straight girl and Im out for the guys now 110%... and i'll club them and drag them back to my den if I have to. LoL
  •  

Fer

The laws of God, the laws of man, He may keep that will and can; Not I. Let God and man decree Laws for themselves and not for me; And if my ways are not as theirs Let them mind their own affairs. - A. E. Housman
  •  

Attis

50/50. If the person is cute and smart, I melts. :3

-- Bridget
  •  

Melissa

Yeah, I would change my vote too if I could.  I'm probably 50/50 at this point, although I originally voted 100% female at the beginning.  Maybe it doesn't matter now since I have a girlfriend and am not looking for anyone else.

Melissa
  •