Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Degree Of Sexual Preference

Started by misty, September 03, 2005, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In your female role or natural female state, what is your degree of preference for a sexual partner?

100% Female
40 (23.1%)
90% Female 10% Male
15 (8.7%)
80% Female 20% Male
6 (3.5%)
70% Female 30% Male
12 (6.9%)
60% Female 40% Male
8 (4.6%)
50% Female 50% Male
23 (13.3%)
40% Female 60% Male
5 (2.9%)
30% Female 70% Male
12 (6.9%)
20% Female 80% Male
8 (4.6%)
10% Female 90% Male
9 (5.2%)
100% Male
27 (15.6%)
Asexual
8 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 37

katia

im gay.  im attracted to females.  relationship wise, genitals arent important, yet passing as female is.
  •  

Omika

I voted 10% women, 90% men. 

I am capable of having intimacy with a woman, but my God, I need men physically.  I just do.  It's a craving.  It may change over time, but for now, it's the case.

~ Blair
  •  

Thundra

QuoteIt's saying 33.8% prefer 100% female and only 11.3% prefer 100% male

Amongst natal females would you expect a similar percentage of preference

.....and if not......why??

..................what is the difference between them and this group??

I think it would if there were not the social prohibition against dating your own gender.
In general, as women age, they not only tend to crave sex less, they also tend to spend more and more time bashing their male partners -- sorry guys, it's true.

But then again, I won't even go into LBD!  :: sigh ::

PS -- a big thank you to whoever ressurected this old string. Seeing Leigh's old postings made my day.
  •  

misty

hi katia

if genitals aren't important

but passing as a female is

then is it better to be asexual in female heaven???........

is this alone a beautiful sensual and even sexual state???

misty xxx

•  

rhonda13000

150% male, but that choice was unavailable, so I opted for 100% male.
  •  

Yvonne

Quote from: rhonda13000 on April 22, 2007, 09:18:52 PM
150% male, but that choice was unavailable, so I opted for 100% male.

lol me too!
  •  

Lucy

Well here we are again, I voted 50/50 cus I carave man but without transition I couldnt consider it. So at the moment just the ladies.
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Melissa on July 25, 2006, 05:16:37 PM
I had originally voted 100% female and I can't change my vote, but I would say it's now closer to 90% female and 10% male.  In other words, just really special males.

Melissa

Quote from: Melissa on March 29, 2007, 12:41:13 PM
Yeah, I would change my vote too if I could.  I'm probably 50/50 at this point, although I originally voted 100% female at the beginning.  Maybe it doesn't matter now since I have a girlfriend and am not looking for anyone else.

Melissa

Okay Melissa, initially it was 100% female, then, months later, it was 90% female and 10% male and now, it is 50% male and 50% female.  Do you see a pattern, dear?  >:D
So, are we shifting to the right or to the left?   ;)  >:D

tink :icon_chick:

P.S. Still 100% male for me.  Will it ever change? I don't think so. :P
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Tink on April 23, 2007, 07:02:49 PM
Okay Melissa, initially it was 100% female, then, months later, it was 90% female and 10% male and now, it is 50% male and 50% female.  Do you see a pattern, dear?  >:D
So, are we shifting to the right or to the left?   ;)  >:D
Yeah I do see a pattern and it does worry me somewhat with how it will affect my current relationship with Rashelle.  In fact, I was just discussing this very thing with her last night.  Especially since I was actually looking for guys at the time I met her.

Left or Right?  *Checks the survey*  More like down. :P
  •  

ChefAnnagirl

I set my vote at 60/40 Female and Male - seems to have become much more male prevalent in some ways the further along i progress - but note:this has as much or more to do for me, with personality and intelligence than looks. I am rarely, if hardly ever, attracted to ANY males, just by sight alone, and this has changed little.

I am Finally able to more fully express myself as a powerfully sensual and very sexual woman - seems to really make a difference now that i finally have given myself the full freedom to just be ME...

A few years ago i would have voted 90/10 towards female preference as a partner, but that has obviously shifted, and i think will possibly continue to do so.

Note: Even as a 'male' person, the thought of being with a male, AS A MALE myself, was always disgustingly abhorrent, and the single biggest sexual turn off i can ever think of - obviously more true now, than ever.... 8)

LoveForever,

Annagirl
Level the playing field
  •  

katia

Quote from: misty on April 22, 2007, 04:55:21 PM
hi katia

if genitals aren't important

but passing as a female is

then is it better to be asexual in female heaven???........

is this alone a beautiful sensual and even sexual state???

misty xxx

no it isn't.  i'm attracted to the female form, body, face, demeanor, posture, yet genitals aren't important because it's a part of [our] bodies [we] don't use. ;)   if someone looks masculine, it's, without a doubt, a major turn off for me.
  •  

Lisbeth

Being bi, the stereotype is I should be attracted to "anything that moves."  And that is such a stereotype!  My attraction for males and females is different.  I'm not sure I can really even describe it.  I guess I'm attracted to women because of the things that make them women, and to men because of the things that make them men.  But for me, love is about the person not the body.  And it's about love first.  Sex comes later.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

katia

Quote from: misty on April 24, 2007, 04:17:42 PM
Katia said :

i'm attracted to the female form, body, face, demeanor, posture, yet genitals aren't important because it's a part of [our] bodies [we] don't use.

who is the [we] that doesn't use genitals

is it just [you] or some group that [you] believe [yourself] to belong to??

if so who are these people.............??

the [we]

who are they???

misty xxx

those people are my girlfriend and i.  no,"it is not just me or some group that i believe myself to belong to".  we = my girlfriend and i.  chill pill time now!
  •  

ChefAnnagirl

Hey Katia -
I love your newest avatar... it totally rocks - and IS totally sexy.....Suits you quite well at the moment... Like your spirit girl, even if i don't always agree with you.
I must say, you own your own self powerfully well, and that's always a good thing....

Misty - you already know what i think of your incredible heart, beautiful mind, and loving spirit...

Always,

AnnagirlForever
Level the playing field
  •  

Butterfly

•  

rhonda13000

Quote from: Hidrix on April 23, 2007, 02:12:59 AM
:laugh: 1000% female 4 me.   u know Im a ladies man. ;) I voted 100% female.

You're beginning to turn me on, sir [your avatar pic is HOT.  >:D ].

But the question is begged: how do you feel about a TS woman - ?   ;D >:D
  •  

Christo

Quote from: rhonda13000 on April 25, 2007, 11:23:32 PM

lol :laugh: whoa!  I like femine pretty girls like tink & yvonne :laugh:  >:D  thanx rhonda. ;)
  •  

rhonda13000

Quote from: Hidrix on April 26, 2007, 02:26:51 AM
Quote from: rhonda13000 on April 25, 2007, 11:23:32 PM

lol :laugh: whoa!  I like femine pretty girls like tink & yvonne :laugh:  >:D  thanx rhonda. ;)

:D :D

(laughing) Well, I guess that I am 'out of the running' then, because they are much prettier than I.  :)
  •  

katia

::) ::) ::) ::) some male birds fly too high, don't they?   >:D
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Hidrix on April 26, 2007, 02:26:51 AM
I like femine pretty girls like tink & yvonne :laugh:  >:D 

:icon_redface:

Quote from: Katia on April 26, 2007, 08:40:07 AM
::) ::) ::) ::) some male birds fly too high, don't they?   >:D

Not again  :eusa_naughty: They fly high because they have strong wings to keep them in the air longer than some others! :P

tink :icon_chick:
  •