News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

WHY DO FEMINISTS HAT TRANSWOMEN?

Started by Jade_is_awesome, March 29, 2011, 05:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahlia

<and pretend to be a man>

I think you don't have a single problem doing that. You would be utter credible I think considering your behaviour in your posts and your masculine hobbies and militairy profession.

Hope your militairy collegue's consider you a '100% woman'. If yes, you're lucky.
  •  

Sailor_Saturn

•  

mimpi

To suggest that behaviour is conditioned purely by chromosomes is not only absurd but flies in the face of all this site is supposed to stand for. Just read the header at the top of the page.

If you don't like that do your worst and go ahead and ban me. I certainly wasn't the one who declared this site 'Transgender'.

I'm with Mahsa and SS on this one.
  •  

Amazon D

I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Amazon D

Thats what you are but what am I ?  8)
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Amazon D

Since me myself and I think were right well that makes you wrong because 3 against one makes us an arsehole so there  >:-)

•  

Amazon D

Because i said so thats why.. so there phhhtpphhh  :D

•  

Felix

everybody's house is haunted
  •  

cynthialee

I smell locked topic in the oven....
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: cynthialee on November 06, 2011, 09:15:05 PM
I smell locked topic in the oven....

What kind of oven? Because first I smell Zyklon-B
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Laura91 on November 06, 2011, 09:19:27 PM
I doubt it.

Hell, it's made it this far. Why not another pointless 9 pages?

How ya doin friend?

Yes, we're friends now.
  •