Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

KashiMashi English manga (comic book) now out.

Started by Hazumu, January 29, 2007, 11:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

This was what was the beginning of the end of my denial.  The English translation of Kashimashi is now out.

You can read part of Chapter 1 here.  This is where the alien spaceship crashes on boy Hazumu, and the aliens rebuild him but with one little mistake -- Hazumu is now completely, utterly and happily female.

Give the viewer time to load the pages.  But once you have all the pages you can flip back and forth quickly.

And remember, Japanese comic books read 'backwards' from
English ones -- including dialog balloons.  Don't worry, you'll get used to it (I did  ;D )

Karen
  •  

Steph

I'll have to wait till I get home from work to read it :)  Thanks for the link Karen :)

Steph
  •  

LostInTime

I have a few episodes of the anime that I still have not watched yet.  Was trying to get as many as possible before it was licensed (Seven Seas picked it up in December).
  •  

angelsgirl

I've been dying to see the anime!!!! Does anybody know when or if it's coming to the States?
  •  

LostInTime

Oops, Media Blasters picked it up but have not announced a date yet (or at least one I could find).  I miss having my newtype subscription.
  •  

angelsgirl

I saw this on youtube at a friends house last night. I watched about half the series in one sitting. It's totally inplausible but completely endearing at the same time. And it's lesbian-tastic anime, which is rare. I love it!
  •