News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

Quote from: D0LL on May 11, 2013, 01:03:56 AM

You have very nice eyes. Overall, very feminine. Very alright.

Erick, your Avatar is so very different than the original pic. I had to look back and forth a few times to be sure it was the same pic.
Very alright.
  •  

Charlie Ariana

I'm not on HRT yet, i just have a light make up on and a wig. (Currently in the military so i have to maintain really short hair :(
  •  

ativan

Quote from: Charlie Ariana on May 11, 2013, 10:40:21 AM
I'm not on HRT yet, i just have a light make up on and a wig. (Currently in the military so i have to maintain really short hair :(
Very feminine. Very alright. Amazingly so.
  •  

Shantel

Lots of very attractive people on these last several pages, kudos to all, enjoy the fullness of your lives!
  •  

Erik Ezrin

QuoteErick, your Avatar is so very different than the original pic. I had to look back and forth a few times to be sure it was the same pic.
Very alright.
Haha, yeah! And I didn't even change anything but the eyebrows and the beard. It's amazing how much it transforms one's face!

Charlie Ariana, you look great! And very, very alright indeed. :P
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

D0LL

Agreed, Charlie, you're a hottie! ;P LOVE your wig! It suits you so well!
  •  

Mayonnaise

Erik you have a very androgynous face. It's cool. Like, I'm wondering if the people who miss-gender you are doing it because they actually think you're female, or because they couldn't figure it out and guessed wrong. I wish my face were more androgynous like yours. Mine is clearly female, and I don't even wear makeup.

Also kudos on the photoshop work.

8^)
  •  

Taka

took this picture nearly a year ago. had to bleach my hair twice to get that color, nice to have think hair when doing that...
sadly my face is the only part of my body that can pass as a person rather than a gender. depending on my hairdo i can look both older and much younger than i am.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on May 23, 2013, 06:33:01 AM
took this picture nearly a year ago. had to bleach my hair twice to get that color, nice to have think hair when doing that...
sadly my face is the only part of my body that can pass as a person rather than a gender. depending on my hairdo i can look both older and much younger than i am.

You have a nice face Taka, you look sad there though. We have similar eyes though, must be the northern Scandinavian connection. I had to have an upper eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) as I got older. I had my dad's eyes, he said it must come from the fact that Genghis Khan and the mongolian hordes passed through northern Europe centuries ago.   ;D I dunno..
  •  

Taka

i think i'm more tired than sad in that pic. i'm not very photogenic, so it's nearly impossible to get any pics of me where i don't look horrible. this is one of the better pics i've managed to take of myself.
hopefully i won't need to fix my eyelids, that would be so annoying. i'm not sure that it's genghis khan's fault that we have eyes like these, the genes probably got here much earlier. saami is related to languages that are spoken pretty far into siberia, and it is a very old connection.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on May 30, 2013, 03:50:22 AM
i think i'm more tired than sad in that pic. i'm not very photogenic, so it's nearly impossible to get any pics of me where i don't look horrible. this is one of the better pics i've managed to take of myself.
hopefully i won't need to fix my eyelids, that would be so annoying. i'm not sure that it's genghis khan's fault that we have eyes like these, the genes probably got here much earlier. saami is related to languages that are spoken pretty far into siberia, and it is a very old connection.

It is a good photo though, you look really nice! I take awful photos so I rarely show much of my face because of it. Wish I was more photogenic, or maybe just nicer looking idk.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: girl you look fierce on June 10, 2013, 10:19:30 AM
Hi, everyone looks lovely! And alright :)

Umm, I am not sure how much I belong here or don't but can I post? I guess I'm just posting the feeling I had when the pic was taken. I felt free and didn't worry about gender at all for once!

Good, you shouldn't waste any time worrying about gender, you look adorable and like a totally cis happy gal with your glamor girl shades on. Of course you can post here, it's for us!
  •  

Jamiep

@girl you look fierce

Goodness, WOW! Occasionally there are pics of ladies that look a very natural woman in a natural moment and not pre planned posed. You are that, looking like the next door lady! As  Shan said Adorable like a happy cis gal. Next for you, You look fabulous thread. Then Just for Us section you should post in the fashions thread I started, as we all have fashions that should be seen.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jamiep

girl you look fierce, I haven't checked the Fashion thread lately, so I will look up your pic. I should post some other of my outfits, been a while. If there is a story to our fashions I like to tell or hear about them. Like some of mine haven't bee purchased even close to where I live.
Love your posts in the threads.
Hugs
Jamie

ps. just checked, your pic is gone, but I do remember it. Like Devlyn said, I like the shoes too.
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: girl you look fierce on June 10, 2013, 10:19:30 AM
Hi, everyone looks lovely! And alright :)

Umm, I am not sure how much I belong here or don't but can I post? I guess I'm just posting the feeling I had when the pic was taken. I felt free and didn't worry about gender at all for once!

I love that photo - you look so happy.
  •  

barbie

Elmo casual at home. Very comfortable, but I lost it while moving.

barbie~~

Modified dead image link
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on June 10, 2013, 08:58:37 PM

barbie~~

Cute, an Elmo Girl!
  •  

Jamiep

I only have one T long like that but a not very attractive Molson Canadian Beer name on it. I should try & buy one that is a better fit.

I love barefootin' around the house.

Jamie
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Taka

happy looking people... that's more than just alright.
  •  

Andro(id)

Quote from: barbie on June 10, 2013, 08:58:37 PM

barbie~~

Super cute!
  •