Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taka

you might not have been in a mood to look feminine, but i still think you did.
  •  

Taka

that's a pretty face you're hiding behind the beard.
  •  

barbie

The last chance to wear the tub top this year.
I went to a nearby beach with my wife and daughter.
I wanted to tan my shoulders, and the result will be out tomorrow morning.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Very pretty as usual Barbie, looks like that thick dark hair is growing back rapidly, wish I had hair like that hon!
  •  

Jamiep

@Barbie, two Beauties, you & the setting. Nice to feel the warmth of the sun on your shoulders. I remember a post a long time ago & you think your wife threw out a tube top you had because she didn't like you wearing one. Looks like she has come around. Seems like you have a winning day.

I'm going to miss the warm days in my area, down to a precious few now. We had a long winter that barely had a spring & led into a cool slow start to summer and not a lot of hot days, but lots of sun for tanning. Going to miss summer, last day officially.

Enjoy

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

barbie

Thanks Shan and Jamie for your encouraging comments.

Yes. I miss my long hair. The tube top does not fit well with my short hair.

Unlike the mainland Korea, coastal waters here are still warm, and I saw many people playing and swimming in the water. The beach is not well known to the mainland or other countries, but yesterday it looked like one in Florida or Canada rather than Korea, because more than half of people in the beach were foreigners. They occupied most of restaurants and bars there at night. I guess most of them were from the U.S. or Canada, as many native English speakers come to Korea to teach English. For example: http://nadefagus.blogspot.kr/2012/08/jeju-hamdeok-beach.html

My wife did not object to my wearing the tube top. My little daughter usually coaches my clothes, but neither she did say anything about the top. I guess the black color made them think it is rather conservative.

Jamie, I will visit Nanaimo in the middle of October, hoping to see some beaches and run around parks there.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Taka

you look nice, barbie.
would it be ok to mention how attractive i find you...?
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Taka on September 21, 2013, 03:06:24 PM
you look nice, barbie.
would it be ok to mention how attractive i find you...?

Yes, Taka. Nowadays my goal is just to look alright.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Skinny18

Hi. Haven't been here for a while.  :) Do I look a bit like a girl in these sunnies? Sorry for the quality, 0.3 mpixel webcam.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Skinny18 on September 22, 2013, 08:31:02 AM
Hi. Haven't been here for a while.  :) Do I look a bit like a girl in these sunnies? Sorry for the quality, 0.3 mpixel webcam.

yes, I would assume as much!
  •  

Taka

hi skinny!
you look undefinable to me. and somewhat gay, in the original sense of the word.
  •  

Skinny18

Shantel, Taka
Thanks. I'm growing longer hairs now. It should help even more. And losing weight, want my facial structure to be more defined. Like on my 2 yo old crappy pic.  ;D

Its a quite fat now.

Don't want to look 100% fem tho. Somewhere in between masculine and feminine.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Skinny18 on September 23, 2013, 10:24:44 AM

Don't want to look 100% fem tho. Somewhere in between masculine and feminine.

You fit right in there now as far as I can tell, and to be honest at this point I'm not sure what your birth gender is in spite of my educated eye because of your delicate facial features, specifically mouth and nose, so it was with a little trepidation when I posted my first response not wishing to step on your toes.
  •  

Skinny18

Quote from: Shantel on September 23, 2013, 10:38:27 AM
You fit right in there now as far as I can tell, and to be honest at this point I'm not sure what your birth gender is in spite of my educated eye because of your delicate facial features, specifically mouth and nose, so it was with a little trepidation when I posted my first response not wishing to step on your toes.
No worries. ) Well, you can easily guess my birth gender on my pic with mini-goatee. Thats all facial hairs that grow on my face. Heh.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Skinny18 on September 24, 2013, 02:41:27 AM
No worries. ) Well, you can easily guess my birth gender on my pic with mini-goatee. Thats all facial hairs that grow on my face. Heh.

That wouldn't out you as a male in this thread, there are a lot of FtM members that have more facial hair than that hon. Anyway you fit into the androgynous crowd here just fine, I like your looks!
  •  

Gewaltraud

Zis vas taken couple months ago in the forest with my dogter, who is always adorable, but is extra adorable in this picture. The rest is just me. Well, and trees. ENJOY.

•  

Taka

dat hair!
and cute dogter.

yea, looks alright.
  •  

Skinny18

Few more pics of me. Can't wait for longer hairs. :D What do ya think?

•  

Taka

longer hair might look good on you.
now i'll also be waiting for your hair to grow out...
  •  

Gewaltraud

Me too!

I'm constantly growing out my hair because I'm constantly making mistakes when shaving it, so I have to grow out a patch here or there and ARGH. The good thing about hair is that it always grows back. ;)

•