The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on October 19, 2013, 09:15:12 AM
Yah, I do acclimate pretty fast. I prefer the hot and humid. I love the feel of the thickness, the viscous feeling of tropical air.
The smell of old vegetation of the forest floors, everything has more vibrant odors. The colors are the same. I feel at home.

There are some new replacement techniques and knees out there. The last four years, I have been enduring this pain.
I'm going to schedule another shot of lube stuff for it this week. I hope it carries me through the winter.
When they took out most of the meniscus I shredded, they looked around and found I haven't had any cartilage in the back of that knee for years.
My other knee doesn't look to good, either. The cartilage is shredding. Once it happens, the pain will push me through any rehab I will need.
It won't be my first time of enduring rehab, I'll be taking my replacements in stride. It's just getting me to do it.
I'm getting tired enough of not being able to do things I used to. I want to run and jump, I want to feel whole again.
I want to be able to run along the beaches and trails. I plan and daydream. It's coming right at me, I see it moving faster each day.
*Hmm... I wonder if I can get my legs a little longer at the same time.  :)
Ativan

I had my right knee scoped almost 20 years ago - torn medial meniscus - sports injury.

It is becoming increasingly arthritic.  :-\

I feel for you!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Pica Pica on November 02, 2013, 04:20:30 AM
ages ago, that was only an experiment.

I think your present 6 +/- year old self avatar with that 'stache would look awesome.  ;)
  •  

VannaSiamese

A recent favorite.  The armor was made by Ugo Serrano.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: VannaSiamese on November 23, 2013, 11:44:23 AM

OMG hon, you always look so awesome it gives me chills to look at your photos! I am so pleased for you at how successful your career has become, and rightly so. Kudos!
  •  

V M

Wow!!! You got to wear an armor piece made by Ugo Serrano? That's totally rockin'...

*Thinks jealous thoughts*

B-!!!

You look great  :)

Hugs 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lo

•  

barbie

Your photos are always inspiring and the waist looks great!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

That thing looks uncomfortable, but way cool on you. I always look forward to your posts and follow the work of many other androgynous models. You're one of the few Americans I find doing high quality modeling, though. Eastern Europe and Russia seems to be have quite of few.

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

VannaSiamese

Some recent photos we did for a local jewelry designer (Collective Bliss Designs)

•  

Shantel

OMG you look just gorgeous as usual, we're all proud of your success and great achievements in the modeling industry.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Shantel on December 19, 2013, 12:59:00 PM
OMG you look just gorgeous as usual, we're all proud of your success and great achievements in the modeling industry.

Me, too!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: sunandmoon on December 23, 2013, 02:51:49 AM
I'm doing a timeline of sorts. I take a picture of myself every day. Today:

What a darling face, you're going to be a winner dear!
  •  

Jamie D

Fascinating Vanna.  You are always right there on the cutting edge.  I so admire you.
  •  

barbie

Today my colleagues took some photos for me at a restaurant. I wore the new jacket during the workshop presentation and dinner. The price of jacket is ca. US$100, far better than other cheap ones I have.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on January 06, 2014, 12:44:10 PM
Today my colleagues took some photos for me at a restaurant. I wore the new jacket during the workshop presentation and dinner. The price of jacket is ca. US$100, far better than other cheap ones I have.

barbie~~

Oh Barbie, you're such a doll as always, love that look on you girl!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Shantel on January 06, 2014, 01:29:56 PM
Oh Barbie, you're such a doll as always, love that look on you girl!

Shantel,

Thanks. I thought wearing it while visiting Seoul today, but it will not be so warm. I will wear a warmer jacket.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •