Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

My little daughter took photos for me while strolling through a garden. It was a little bit cold here, but seldom below the freezing temperature.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on January 12, 2014, 04:06:03 PM
My little daughter took photos for me while strolling through a garden. It was a little bit cold here, but seldom below the freezing temperature.

barbie~~

Hey Barbie, you are such a doll face and a fashion statement all by yourself dear girl!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Shantel on January 12, 2014, 06:58:05 PM
Hey Barbie, you are such a doll face and a fashion statement all by yourself dear girl!

Thanks, Shantel, always,

I visited Seoul this week with my family. People did not stare at me, and it's a good news to me.

At an old town of Seoul (Insadong):

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Barbie,
      I have always thought that women with dark hair and or anything other than a pure white complexion always look just stunning in red. Women with white freckly skin or lighter colored hair don't look nearly as good in red. Just my observation. I have to complement on your style choices, you are always so classy!

•  

Bardoux

Agreed! That coat looks lovely on you Barbie :)

barbie

Quote from: Shantel on January 17, 2014, 10:18:19 AM
Barbie,
      I have always thought that women with dark hair and or anything other than a pure white complexion always look just stunning in red. Women with white freckly skin or lighter colored hair don't look nearly as good in red. Just my observation. I have to complement on your style choices, you are always so classy!

Shantel and Bardoux,

Thanks for compliments. Yes. I love red color in winter. I also have red tights. I may wear red tights under black coat next week when meeting my old friends. Here few women wear red tights, but I will try it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

It became warmer a few days ago, and I wore the red tights (the brand name is Hue) at night while meeting my old friends. Needless to say, everybody looked at me. My friends seemed to like my wearing red tights.

Still, I think I looked so so.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on January 26, 2014, 02:17:42 AM
It became warmer a few days ago, and I wore the red tights (the brand name is Hue) at night while meeting my old friends. Needless to say, everybody looked at me. My friends seemed to like my wearing red tights.

Still, I think I looked so so.

barbie~~

Are you kidding Barbie? You looked so just stunning and feminine! I like the short dress too, you have elegant and stylish tastes Barbie Doll! Looks like your hair is growing out quite rapidly and it looks very healthy. My oh my, I'd give the world to be able look so pretty!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Shantel on January 26, 2014, 08:45:29 AM
Are you kidding Barbie? You looked so just stunning and feminine! I like the short dress too, you have elegant and stylish tastes Barbie Doll! Looks like your hair is growing out quite rapidly and it looks very healthy. My oh my, I'd give the world to be able look so pretty!

Shantel,

Always thanks for compliments. The ankle boots were too high to walk, and my friend urged me to change to the lower ones. Now it is like spring here.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Bardoux

People were looking because you have amazing legs Barbie! Gorgeous  :-*

Ambiguous

Your legs really are amazing!! And those red tights are to die for!
Perfect! *-*
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Ambiguous on January 27, 2014, 06:24:10 AM
Your legs really are amazing!! And those red tights are to die for!
Perfect! *-*

Thanks!

I will try to take photos of the red tights at daytime.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

So hey guys,,,I ve been thinking about changing my look into a more emo style or whatever but Im not really sure if it looks masculine or feminine or even if it looks nice...Id appreciate some opinions
Im not trying to pass as a girl  yet , just wanting to look as feminine as possible for a guy, I guess...
unfortunately these pics are make up free I usually put make up and mascara, eye liner when I go out so keep that in mind XD.

Eeeeer if you have any suggestions about how I should style my hair I ll take it ,,, I really dont know what would suit me best :/
Anyway Im really confused about my outer appearance at this stage ( nearly 2 months hrt), I dont know how I look and I dont know how I should look its just really really  awkward for me right now ...even if ive seen some amazing transformations with hrt I cant see how ill be able to get the legit cis female look...I dunno...

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: FalsePrincess on January 31, 2014, 08:11:01 PM
So hey guys,,,I ve been thinking about changing my look into a more emo style or whatever but Im not really sure if it looks masculine or feminine or even if it looks nice...Id appreciate some opinions
Im not trying to pass as a girl  yet , just wanting to look as feminine as possible for a guy, I guess...
unfortunately these pics are make up free I usually put make up and mascara, eye liner when I go out so keep that in mind XD.

Eeeeer if you have any suggestions about how I should style my hair I ll take it ,,, I really dont know what would suit me best :/
Anyway Im really confused about my outer appearance at this stage ( nearly 2 months hrt), I dont know how I look and I dont know how I should look its just really really  awkward for me right now ...even if ive seen some amazing transformations with hrt I cant see how ill be able to get the legit cis female look...I dunno...

I'm the last person that could give you any advice on hair styling, you should go to a salon and pick the brains of some of the women for a style that would be most flattering for your attributes. But I'd say for sure don't hide your darling face and pretty eyes like that!
  •  

barbie

You look quite nice. I think more feminine hair styles would be better. Probably you can have waved hair. Trial and error will guide you.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

ty guys , I guess I ll keep trying things for now,,,I ll try curling my hair for sure...
Anyway I hope that when they get longer they ll get a more feminine feel to them,,,cause now they re not that long so they get awkward XD

•  

TheNobody

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if you guys could help with voice analyzing? Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but my point would have my voice as androgynous as possible.... I've been training for a while but I can't tell how it is XD So if you could, I'd upload a file somewhere for you to listen. If not, can you guide me to the right place?

Thanks! xx
  •  

Mickie

Haha, you seem to take pictures really well! :)
I understand what people are saying about showing your eyes and everything. I have always kind of liked the "slightly covering one eye" look myself tho. I think it's all going to come down to preference :)
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Mickie on February 12, 2014, 07:20:42 PM
Haha, you seem to take pictures really well! :)
I understand what people are saying about showing your eyes and everything. I have always kind of liked the "slightly covering one eye" look myself tho. I think it's all going to come down to preference :)

Its kinda cool I think but actually I figured out that if I just have them untied and staighten them aright they look better and more feminine...
also  if I cover my face like this lot of attention goes to my chin  , so by not covering it and by doing a proper eye make up things again get more feminine...to the point where people ask me awkward questions XD

lol as you can see I seem to have given this a lot of thought...still after a few months when I go full time Ill try to dye them bright red or magenta and also get bangs ,,,I guess it ll be better like this,,,

anyway Im finally starting to like the legnth of my hair so its ok really ( hell ive been waiting a whole year for dat )

•  

UnlockingJack

Here's a couple photos of me. I don't have any recent full-body pictures, because none of my friends are the photo-taking type, heh. Shame.

I've got lots of friends / yes, but then again / nobody knows me at all
-The Weepies
  •