News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: UnlockingJack on February 12, 2014, 08:26:31 PM
Here's a couple photos of me. I don't have any recent full-body pictures, because none of my friends are the photo-taking type, heh. Shame.

Guess you'll just have to deal with it, you're darned good looking Jack. Nice pix!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 21, 2014, 08:19:42 AM
Guess, I look alright :)

You really do Emily, I think your facial features have changed a lot since you started.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 21, 2014, 08:19:42 AM
Guess, I look alright :)

Yes. A lot of change in your face, looking far younger.
How about your hair?
Are you going to grow your hair long?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 21, 2014, 08:29:00 AM
I feel like a shapeshifter :). But yes, it went slowly but steadily - as it happens when being over 30ties - rather closer to 40ties, lol :). I wonder if there are still some changes ahead, but there is just one way to find it out :D. The same as before - sit down, get on with Your routine tasks and be patient!
You do NOT look like you're in your 40s. Just saying.
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Natalia

Well, I think I have changed...still A LOT more to go, but...am I looking alright?

I  also have tried one of the make-up sites recommended from Barbie and here is how I should look with make-up and a decent hair:

Can make-up really make all this difference? If yes, then I need to learn make-up right now!
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 21, 2014, 03:30:29 PM
Thank You :) And I am not in my 40s - I am 18 :). OK, double that :).

Nah, you could straight up pass for like, 20.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Natalia on February 21, 2014, 03:45:41 PM
Well, I think I have changed...still A LOT more to go, but...am I looking alright?

I  also have tried one of the make-up sites recommended from Barbie and here is how I should look with make-up and a decent hair:

Can make-up really make all this difference? If yes, then I need to learn make-up right now!

Natalia,

Definitely you should try real makeup. Above all, the hair style determines 90% of the first impression of a person. You need long hair!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on February 21, 2014, 06:23:41 PM
Natalia,

Definitely you should try real makeup. Above all, the hair style determines 90% of the first impression of a person. You need long hair!

barbie~~

I'll second that Barbie's right and the difference is astounding on you hon!
  •  

izzy

In speaking of long hair if its dense and lush it will give balance and tip you heavenly in female direction.  Growing thin and short hair has a masculine appearance. I think natalie your hair is pretty dense just needs to be longer to give your appappearance to someone with an attractive face. I say emily your pretty and just need longer hair for expression you esnt
  •  

Mickie

Haha, yess!!!
I tried that hair thing that Natalie used :P

So, only one question...
Short? Or long?

•  

Natalia

Oh...I didn't realize this is the andro section  :P there are so many photo threads here that I often end posting on the wrong places...sorry people ;D

Thank you everyone for the inputs! I'm trying to grow my hair longer, but it is taking ages! I also fear that dealing with MPB may have had an impact on the lenght of my frontal hair.... Well, that's why we have wigs available! 
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 22, 2014, 01:59:26 AM
Well, it depends on the outcome which You want to achieve :). Since this is andro-section - then the picture on the left IMO clearly depicts a dude who is either playing in a kinda indie rock band or is a big fan of one :). The one on the right... gosh, no, please pick another cut :). You DO look feminine, length is nice, BUT this is definitely NOT Your style :).

Hahaha, yeah....
Thanks for being honest tho!
  •  

kirsten

•  

Mickie

Hey Kristen, welcome to susans!!!
And without seeing your face, I'd still say you look quite"alright" to me :)
  •  

kirsten

Thanks for the welcomes. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to post more. :)
  •  

Pica Pica

A flowery dress and a box of bunnies on my head - of course.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Shantel

•  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

•  

Kara Jayde

So I know I don't look fem yet, but I've been 'out' to myself for two weeks and this is the first photo I've taken in a while where I don't look like a lumberjack. I bought some more fem/andro clothes. Tight jeans and a woman's top. I wish I had long hair though :( for those who haven't seen me before this is meeee ^_^

Also, what was the website you used for that Natalia?

•