Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Looking like one really nice gentle fellow to me!  :)
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Shantel on May 23, 2014, 08:51:55 AM
Well there you are, hi Emily!

Yeah, I am kinda back. Different, yet the same :). I am really pushing my boundaries every day and getting away with that :). At least, male drivers tend to give me a road novadays :P.
  •  

barbie

I am presenting as an invited speaker at a forum. I wore bootcut jeans with 4.5-inch high-heel boots, as the organizer recommended to wear formal dress.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on June 04, 2014, 01:31:59 AM
Rolling out to work - just before I fixed my hair :P

Wow Emily... I love the longer hair!

Btw, my latest. I don't seem amused for some reason, lol

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

ElioAyla

Today a child at the grocery store asked his mother if I was a boy or a girl.
I was flattered.
What do you think?

•  

Umiko

haha, for my non-binary part of the family, i was thinking about starting up on of these xD i need to go lurking around more xD
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: ElioAyla on June 14, 2014, 10:35:40 PM
Today a child at the grocery store asked his mother if I was a boy or a girl.
I was flattered.
What do you think?

Having no clue what your birth sex is, I can honestly say I'm not sure from this pic xD you have qualitiesfrom both but I'm going to have to guess genetic female? Either way your features are lovely and androgynous and I'm sure you'd look bangin as a man, woman, and everythung outside ad inbetween
  •  

EchelonHunt

Hey everybody! Always been curious, do I look masculine, feminine or androgynous? I always think I'm androgynous because of my baby face :P (I'm 24) The first two were taken over 6 months ago, when I still had long hair. The last one was taken on Sunday :)
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: EchelonHunt on July 01, 2014, 12:58:15 AM

Hey everybody! Always been curious, do I look masculine, feminine or androgynous? I always think I'm androgynous because of my baby face :P (I'm 24) The first two were taken over 6 months ago, when I still had long hair. The last one was taken on Sunday :)
I think you look very androgynous :)
The picture with the sweatshirt looks a tad feminine, and some of the others look a bit more masculine, but it looks like you share both masculine and feminine qualities.
Just do you!
  •  

Jay27

Wow, everyone here looks great! :o
I'll have to take some pictures as soon as my binders come in.

On another note: hi, everyone! I never really introduced myself to the non-binary community on here haha
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jay27 on July 12, 2014, 07:37:44 PM
Wow, everyone here looks great! :o
I'll have to take some pictures as soon as my binders come in.

On another note: hi, everyone! I never really introduced myself to the non-binary community on here haha

Hi Jay, welcome, there's a lot of good threads and commentaries in Non-Binary, you might be able to relate in a big way.
  •  

Jay27

Quote from: Shantel on July 12, 2014, 07:42:32 PM
Hi Jay, welcome, there's a lot of good threads and commentaries in Non-Binary, you might be able to relate in a big way.

Thank you, Shantel. I have already seen some nice threads on here with a lot of useful information. So glad that I found this website!
  •  

Annabella

Quote from: EchelonHunt on July 01, 2014, 12:58:15 AM

I feel like a creationist looking at a lineup of human precursor skulls.
On first glance I was all like "mas, fem,andro,fem" and then I read Mickie's comment and then I was like "that first one does look feminine....." and then on further inspection I could not place any of them with certainty. You could visually pass for either with very little effort I think. (lucky!) ;)

-Anna
"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

ElioAyla

EchelonHunt - I think you look very androgynous. I think it would probably depend on your clothes for the day, as far as making a call on your gender.

•  

Mickie

Been a while since I've been in here...

My latest... Just hanging out at work :P

•  

Jay27

Okay, so I finally got around to taking some pictures. I just got two new pairs of glasses :-X
  •  

Jay27

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on August 06, 2014, 01:53:32 PM
Jay, You are looking very young and still cute despite Your fatigues. Actually, those glasses are "cuting" You up a bit.. Now, that dark blue shirt does mit really help with Your shape as well, because it kinda accentuates Your shoulders. Also, it might be just me, but whenever I see a combination of woodland and denim/dark blue, it makes me cringe...
Now, khaki might work much better and if You would get one of those civilian/hunters vests - not necessary tactical or with MOLLE webbing, but just with lots of pockets, it might add that extra bulk to Your upper body, plus it will make Your shoulders to look a fraction wider. But if You are going for that young boyish look, then You are doing fine :).
But for a tougher look it is a mixture of cajo, khaki, grey, olive and black. And black works fine with most camo schemes :).
I was aiming for an androgynous/boyish look today. I'm not a fashionable person and usually just throw on whatever's around, often resulting in distasteful combinations. With that said, I will try and make use of your advice next time. As for my cute features, I've been trying to minimize them as much as possible. People always think I'm younger than I am, and it's very inconvenient :-\ Thanks again for your advice!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jay27 on August 06, 2014, 03:08:48 PM
I was aiming for an androgynous/boyish look today. I'm not a fashionable person and usually just throw on whatever's around, often resulting in distasteful combinations. With that said, I will try and make use of your advice next time. As for my cute features, I've been trying to minimize them as much as possible. People always think I'm younger than I am, and it's very inconvenient :-\ Thanks again for your advice!

Jay don't let the cute young looking thing get you down, it's really a blessing that you will appreciate as you age and get a lot older. I'm saying this from my guy side of my brain, one guy to another. I always looked like a little boy, even as an adult male and it really pissed me off, I just turned 71 and don't look anywhere near that age, now I'm counting my blessings and am no longer pissed about it.
  •  

Jay27

Quote from: Shantel on August 06, 2014, 06:54:34 PM
Jay don't let the cute young looking thing get you down, it's really a blessing that you will appreciate as you age and get a lot older. I'm saying this from my guy side of my brain, one guy to another. I always looked like a little boy, even as an adult male and it really pissed me off, I just turned 71 and don't look anywhere near that age, now I'm counting my blessings and am no longer pissed about it.
Yeah, no doubt it will be nice later on down the road. I don't mind it so much right now...it's mostly just when people don't take me seriously or mistake my age because of it that's a bit of a drag. And as much as being called cute and adorable is sweet, I hope that one day I get adjectives that aren't used to describe baby animals come my way.   
  •  

Mickie

Shantel, you're 71?!........

I don't believe you.

I mean, happy belated, but I still don't believe you :P
  •