Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on November 04, 2014, 02:26:21 PM
Change of plans, folks. I am not going anywhere and You are all gonna suffer my intolerable presence a little longer. But it is nice to see You all around and lots of cuties here too :) :) :).

I'm glad you're here honey!
  •  

Taka

party time? lost little lamb came back! or did the lamb just get lost again...?
delighted to see you again, emily.

i love to see girls, even demi girls, in clothing that hugs their chest.
but for some reason, i always hated those things myself.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Taka on November 04, 2014, 02:43:06 PM
party time? lost little lamb came back! or did the lamb just get lost again...?
delighted to see you again, emily.

i love to see girls, even demi girls, in clothing that hugs their chest.
but for some reason, i always hated those things myself.

Again, lol :D. And a... lamb. Really. Oh well, we little lambs tend to get lost in dark places at times :). But hey, once You get a flamethrower, it becomes hard to be afraid from the dark. Even if You are a soft and meek lamb :D Even small lambs need to know how to take care of themselves :).
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on November 04, 2014, 02:26:21 PM
Change of plans, folks. I am not going anywhere and You are all gonna suffer my intolerable presence a little longer. But it is nice to see You all around and lots of cuties here too :) :) :).
*in the voice from the little girl from The Poltergeist*

Emily's back
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Sammy

People, I really cannot sense Your disappointment... Are You not scared or what? :D
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Dread_Faery on September 09, 2014, 12:28:37 PM
Various states of looking alright... Last picture is a repost form the other forum, I'm going to delete the other post though.

<3<3<3

I love your style.... you should definitely post on the fabulous thread.

im a women and this is a non binary thread so sorry if I am not welcomed, but do I at least look andro in this pick. I haven't started hrt or lasers but my hair style is getting better!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 04, 2014, 06:04:26 PM
<3<3<3

I love your style.... you should definitely post on the fabulous thread.

im a women and this is a non binary thread so sorry if I am not welcomed, but do I at least look andro in this pick. I haven't started hrt or lasers but my hair style is getting better!

Yes it is and you are always welcome here Amber, you're family! Yes your hair style is getting so much better and I'm kind of envious of those like yourself who have such a nice, thick head of healthy looking hair, kudos! Alas I am rather hair challenged at this stage in my life.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Shantel on November 04, 2014, 06:38:32 PM
Yes it is and you are always welcome here Amber, you're family! Yes your hair style is getting so much better and I'm kind of envious of those like yourself who have such a nice, thick head of healthy looking hair, kudos! Alas I am rather hair challenged at this stage in my life.

thank you Shantel! you always have something kind to say about people and I appreciate it! thanks for making me feel welcome!
  •  

Taka

some people with male genetics are very lucky with their hair. you look good, amber.

i'm envious of my brother, his hair curls really nice and he looks great with long hair.
my own hair behaves more like a sheep's wool.
which is why i ended up cutting it short on the sides, and today i ended up laughing at how i failed to realize this hairstyle is most commonly called a "mohawk".
i think i wanted it when i was much younger, but never dared ask for it.
and now that i finally got it, i didn't even remember it had a name. it's just a personal preference i found through trying and failing...
  •  

Alexi

Quote from: Dread_Faery on November 03, 2014, 06:35:11 PM
Waistcoats make me feel bad ass, and surprisingly femme

:o Your look is so cute! I love your hat and badges! I love it!
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Taka on November 05, 2014, 03:16:09 AM
some people with male genetics are very lucky with their hair. you look good, amber.

i'm envious of my brother, his hair curls really nice and he looks great with long hair.
my own hair behaves more like a sheep's wool.
which is why i ended up cutting it short on the sides, and today i ended up laughing at how i failed to realize this hairstyle is most commonly called a "mohawk".
i think i wanted it when i was much younger, but never dared ask for it.
and now that i finally got it, i didn't even remember it had a name. it's just a personal preference i found through trying and failing...

I would definitely recommend visiting a hair stylist telling them that you want a more feminine hair style. my hair was an absolute mess before I went. so its worth a shot!
  •  

Taka

no no. hair stylists always do what i want. that's never been a problem.
it really did take me a lot of hairstyles to figure out what suits me best.
what i have now really is the best for me, as i can't manage to choose between short and long at all.
it's the best compromise ever.
  •  

Taka

mascara pic. mustache isn't very visible without.

•  

Shantel

I like that Taka, the real you is radiating out.
  •  

Taka

yea, i really like this look.
t wouldn't be very bad for me, i've found out that the only thing i fear is patchy back hair.
that doesn't look very good at all.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on November 15, 2014, 02:15:03 PM
yea, i really like this look.
t wouldn't be very bad for me, i've found out that the only thing i fear is patchy back hair.
that doesn't look very good at all.

You're hair isn't naturally black though is it? Or was it colored in previous photos?
  •  

Taka

lots of hairdye. my natural color is some kind of middle or half dark blonde.
i got natural hair on the sides now, because it's too much hassle to keep really short hair an unnatural color.
it's funny how genes work. both my parents have hair that is a dark enough blonde that it looks almost black unless standing beside people with truly black hair. but my hair is nowhere near that dark.
tue blue eye blonde hair mutation just keeps spreading.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on November 15, 2014, 05:46:04 PM
lots of hairdye. my natural color is some kind of middle or half dark blonde.
i got natural hair on the sides now, because it's too much hassle to keep really short hair an unnatural color.
it's funny how genes work. both my parents have hair that is a dark enough blonde that it looks almost black unless standing beside people with truly black hair. but my hair is nowhere near that dark.
tue blue eye blonde hair mutation just keeps spreading.

I thought so!
  •  

ElioAyla

Dread_Faery, you look awesome! Makes me miss my dreads too..... :embarrassed:

Taka, you look like a guy in the last pic for sure (the mustache looks good), but andro and good lookin' no matter what.

I got a haircut....would dying it black make me look more femme or more masc?
I'm tired of dying it constantly to keep it redhead colored....figure I might just go with black and let it fade into my natural color....at this point I am read as mtf more often than anything and I prefer that to being read as male, or female. I wish more people understood what non-binary means, but they don't, and this is the world I live in.....

Love you all!

•  

Princen Nix

You look like you're about to fight zombies in an apocalyptic wasteland, Elio.
  •