News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Lady Smith on September 21, 2015, 10:14:33 PM
Hey look, - old grumpy is smiling for a change!

The local church shop is having a sale so I took the opportunity to buy some clothing for my daughter and I.  My daughter insisted on taking a photo of me  wearing some of my new duds.  This is pretty much my chosen non-binary style by the way.

Don't be silly Mum the camera won't bite  ;)

It looks chilly there.
You have a nice daughter!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lady Smith

Yes the weather here is still wet and dreary Barbie, but hopefully by next month it will be better.

Thanks Barbie, my daughter is very good to me and is great company.
  •  

Lady Smith

Another picture of the old bat.......

I thought it was time to change my avatar too so you all can see wot I really look like.
If you think I look too scary I'll bring back the lady blacksmith ;)
  •  

Lady Smith

I found a ten year old snapshot of myself taken when I was with some of my women motorcycling friends back in the days when I was still medically permitted to ride a motorcycle.

I identified as a TG woman who was attracted to women back in those days and I had a low level smoldering hate thing going towards the other half of the human race.  I don't miss her attitude, but I do miss her ability to ride a big motorcycle the length of the country.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lady Smith on September 23, 2015, 10:38:00 PM
Another picture of the old bat.......

I thought it was time to change my avatar too so you all can see wot I really look like.
If you think I look too scary I'll bring back the lady blacksmith ;)

An avatar photo requires smile.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lady Smith

With not being very well at the moment Barbie if I smile I end up looking like an old worn out piano.

Still I'll give it a go and see if I can manage to take a smiling photo that is more or less Ok.
  •  

Lady Smith

My daughter snapped a photo of me while I was out on the front veranda this afternoon.  This is very much non-binary me as this is what I wear (or similar) most of the time.
Contrast this photo with the 10 year old photo of biker girl me posted above.

The way I see it is that I don't have facial hair, I've got boobies and I've got about as much T in my system percentage wise as there is water in the Sahara Desert so I don't have to prove anything.

•  

Alison-Rose

I've never posted any shots of myself on here before, so let's begin with one taken earlier tonight:

(The reason I'm probably looking so happy is because I was about to present in "girl mode" to my SO for the very first time - after learning a few makeup tips, she went on to do my hair and even posed for a few pictures with me!)
  •  

Lady Smith

Great to have that support from your SO Alison-Rose :)
  •  

Mickie

So I dun got me a hair cut
Then I walked in the wind
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

topit

oh my goodness ur so pretty! i love ur beard.
heres a picture of me,

i am just now coming out as agender, where previously i thought i was an amab trans girl. well i am Not
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: topit on October 25, 2015, 06:54:12 PM
heres a picture of me,

i am just now coming out as agender, where previously i thought i was an amab trans girl. well i am Not
glad you came to that conclusion. I'm jealous of your very gender neutralish facial features

Here's anotherone from Halloween as "longer haired pre HEV suit Gordon Freeman"
  •  

Mickie

•  

Hunchdebunch

This thread hasn't had any posts in a long while, I hope it's ok to revive it...

So, here's this nerd!

•  

Mickie

•  

Lizard

Quote from: Mickie on October 23, 2015, 11:12:54 AM
So I dun got me a hair cut
Then I walked in the wind

That made me laugh!

This. This is why I cut the long hair. ;)

(Okay, just one of the reasons, but a big one!)

L~
  •  

DogSpirit

===============================================
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in
-- Leonard Cohen, "Anthem"
  •  

devourgalaxies

Quote from: topit on October 25, 2015, 06:54:12 PM
heres a picture of me,

Ah, it might just be the hair + glasses combo, but you look like you'd have the personality of Ayode's character on IT Crowd!

(You're also extremely gorgeous)
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: devourgalaxies on May 03, 2016, 08:41:40 PM
Ah, it might just be the hair + glasses combo, but you look like you'd have the personality of Ayode's character on IT Crowd!

(You're also extremely gorgeous)
Seconded
  •  

Mickie

•