Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look....Alright" Thread

Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pica Pica

Well, the MTF's have "You Look Fabulous", the FTM's have "You Look Badass" - I thought we were missing the bandwagon, especially when all the cool kids are doing it.

You know the drill, post a photomagraph of yourself and we will tell you how gorgeous you look. Please be as sycophantic as possible, indeed - prizes to the most overwrought complements - could be fun

Who cares if the person doesn't look androgynous, lets just try and see if the person looks like they got any spark of life or not.

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Pica Pica

Doing the high jump last year - this blimp don't fly.

My mouth,
  •  

Lisbeth

In the vein of being as sycophantic as possible, that is the most incredible mouth I have ever seen!
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

rejennyrated

That's a totally cute tash!

So how about this: Fat bird on the slide

•  

Gabby

Quote from: Pica Pica on May 21, 2011, 02:27:29 PM

Doing the high jump last year - this blimp don't fly.
Pica there's no bar:P still I've got to know did you make on to them crash mats lol :P
  •  

Sephirah

The thread title really made me laugh. Kudos ;D
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Gabby

It is funny :D
And it's the kind of thing friends say to each other "You're alright you are." :)  I like it alot :)
  •  

Pica Pica

Quote from: Lexia on May 21, 2011, 05:51:11 PM
Pica there's no bar:P still I've got to know did you make on to them crash mats lol :P

Just.

As for tash-face, I love the way the moustache brings out your eyes, like radiant green/grey golfballs but without the unsightly dimples.

As for fat bird on a slide (TM) the mood feeling of exhilaration and expectation as she slides brings out the feelings of jealousy and having a lovely looking pool in the garden.

And we're stickied - it's all good.
  •  

Hurtfulsplash

Pica, you're hilarious, I love the mood of all these photos, very uplifting thread.
  •  

Pica Pica

•  

rejennyrated

•  

Gabby

Quote from: Pica Pica on May 22, 2011, 08:54:52 AM
Just.
My memories of the High Jump I don't think I even attempted it, I could get on those mats easily nowadays haha :)  But with a bar I have no clue what to do, which is why I can't do jumping spinning kicks waste of energy anyway I say haha :)
  •  

Pica Pica

I wouldn't have done it had I not been asked to.

OH - and as for the elephant, I have nearly 100 pictures of me/my sister/me & my sister with large decorated elephants.

OH, OH - Any other pictures from anyone else?
  •  

Ryno

Me before the hair came off, just taking whack photos with my ex-roommate.

This is me after a horrible attempt at making an eye liner beard. :)

And here I'm just doing the Ryandance.

:D
Пудник
  •  

Kinkly

I quite like it when I get feminine comments about my apearance (georgous, pretty)
but I much prefer when people make comments that have no gender bias (freaky,nice,funny,wild)
a couple of days ago I was in the local shopping centre when a little girl about 5 or 6 years old was looking at me strange and giggling then said "That's funny" I had trouble hiding my joy (I'm not he or she I'm that, and I'm funny) - I was wearing black tights under my animal print dress I may have had red lipstick on my bearded face. (not to mention my odd socks or ladies lace up sandles, or my breast forms)  :)
I a different note Pica you high jump photo brought back some bad memories - When I was still trying to fit in at a single sex school I high jumped over the bar and over the mat landing head first on the (not soft) grass behind the mat. - ouch - I cried a little and was punished for the tears, I wasn't good at being a boy. 
I don't want to be a man there from Mars
I'd Like to be a woman Venus looks beautiful
I'm enjoying living on Pluto, but it is a bit lonely
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

i was in my androgynous period for most of high school. looking back, i remember people looking at me all confused. i remember being in line with my mom at a grocery store. the cashier looked all puzzled at me for about 30 seconds and then asked "is he with you?" about 85% of the time, i was taken for male. that seems to be the gendered rule. if you don't know the gender, it's male. i don't believe in that though, thank god. there has to be some people with sense.
  •  

Sevan

Fantastic!  ;D I'm particularly fond of my new avatar...thought I was quite smart for coming up with it. hehehehe. However...I'll add this pic to the pile:

I was trying on my pirate outfit for a festival I'm going to in June. Quite dashing I think...
I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

Pica Pica

I'm still gobsmacked over the glory that is Ryan's almostbeard and the Dread Pirate Sevan pops up.
  •  

Sevan

Aw pica, you do know how to make a person blush!!
I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•